Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE READ

PLEASE READ

i was looking at all these posts on here and it seems like everyone is just posting for points.....not everyone but if you look in the basketball section there are several posts all by the same person like t-mac vs iverson shaq vs yao.....WHY CANT EVERYONE POST FOR CARDS..........the name of this site is sportscardforum..not points for retarded posts......BGRAY has spent a lot of time on this and i dont think it was all spent to be ruined by immature people trying to get a card for free....lmk if i am wrong but isnt everyone here interested in sports cards? i am and i come here looking to trade and sell cards not to talk about things like how do i get more points.....just make posts that matter and eventually you will get more points........come on be mature and post on here to make it a great site not to get a free card and annoy othe people

Most people that have been just posting for points have been taken care of. I think now we got a nice, solid members base of people who are here that give quality posts and not quantity for points.

Yes,

If you look some of those are older posts. We are working hard to make sure that users post informative and useful posts on this forum. Posting for points is obvious and users that consistantly do this will be made aware of it. I unfortunately had to impose rule #7 about this.

The goal is to make this THE BEST forum for sports card trading and discusssion. The store has been implemented to reward the solid members and is only a secondary factor.

Being that this forum is just over 2 weeks old we have had a few growing pains and the mod team and I have worked to get things going in the right direction. Thanks to the Mods and some great members we are well on our way!

BGray

I think another thing that should be looked at is posting portions of your tradelist in consecutive posts. I have seen people posting tradelists by sets or what have you. I think people should just post their tradelist in one post, for one it is nicer to look at someones trade list without having to hop form post to post, secondly you don't have to go to page 1 to see a portion of their tradelist, then jump to page 3 for another portion and page 6 for another. Just a thought

That's a good point Heartattaq!

We are looking to create a self policing community.
    Although we will encourage this activity, this is actually something that users can request from other traders to make trading more convenient.

Thanks for the comment.

BGray

Several times I've asked user's to use the edit funtion to add to a post insead of posting a second reply to themselves.

I realize sometimes this does not work if it's a hot topic, but everyone's getting better!

Yes, the forum is great, now. It is better than those who just post for points. I post a lot, but not for points. Many times I'm bored and post answering and responding to things, etc. Thanks!

Tim

As you can see I dont post for points cause i only have 12 or something. I just like having people i can relate to. Not many of my friends here at home like sports cards. Im glad i found this place, where all us sportscards freaks can talk, lol.

Dave

great point but i dont like being called a freak.....the site is getting much better....thanks for the site awesome mods and god....lol

Sounds like a bad early eighties one hit wonder band...

Bgray god and the mods....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast