Thread: Jay Williams RC

Jay Williams RC

I'm wondering the status of him. I have a nice gold UD superstars. #d to 250 of him. He he gonna play & does all this affect the value the card?

Thanks,Mike

All his cards should be in decline.

Jay had a terrible rookie year; and now, with broken knees, hips, damaged nerves and blood vessels, and having to undergo at least 3 surgeries......

not only is he out for this entire year, but it might take 3-4 years for him to regain his form.

Bobby Hurley was involved in a nasty car accident, and he never recovered, although he did play several more years after his rehab.

Williams cards won't be in high demand

if you want to buy/sell/trade, then make a thread for it in the TRADING forum.

this forum here is for discussions of the cards

just a friendly reminder

I know all about values being harmed by injury. the first autograph I ever pulled was a bobby hurley auto, and my best auto is a ken griffey jr. autograph. Talk about huge decreases in value after the injuries :(
    http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk143/rodent14/
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

his cards will decline because of the injurys and vc will decline