dajuan wagner finest rc auto numbered to 999

ft:
    out of inspirations box:
    pierce/bremer dual jsy card numbered to 1500
    qyntel woods auto rc redemption
    dwayne wayde rc redemption
    42nd redemption
    25 redemption

normally, you get better deals at the National, b/c you have so many dealers and they are all competing against each other to sell the same stuff.

So, since they have to pay for the tables, they'll at least want to recoup the cost of paying for the tables.

how much did u pay for the ganrnett?
    i have one of those!

There were many great deals to be had there, it is true that the dealers seemed to be competing with each other pretty heavily. I bought a few boxes of UD 2003 Series one, first box $39, second box a bit later for $33, then last box for $29! Pulled some nice stuff, including a Ron Mercer Auto Jersey redemption card...

Originally posted by bootydaddy
    There were many great deals to be had there, it is true that the dealers seemed to be competing with each other pretty heavily. I bought a few boxes of UD 2003 Series one, first box $39, second box a bit later for $33, then last box for $29! Pulled some nice stuff, including a Ron Mercer Auto Jersey redemption card...
    what bulls did you get, I am interested in trading for them, if you are down with that.

If you want some really great deals, go Sunday. I always loved going to cardshows on Sunday because dealers are a lot more willing to sell then... it means more money in their pocket and less crap they gotta lug home.

gioperation, let me go through them, and I'll let you know today what I have...I will definitely trade with you...

DAJUAN WAGNER

02-03 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR
    02-03 TOPPS CHROME RC
    02-03 SAGE HIT GU
    02-03 UD EXCLUSIVES GOLD 47/100

the nationals were a lot of fun (tons of dealers)

and nice pick ups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast