Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See akedhead's Items on eBay

The Daytona 500 Countdown Thread

Everyone please share your thoughts on looking forward to the Daytona 500 and what yall think will happen-hopefully we will get some good discussion-everyday until the 500 I will post a picture featuring a # of how many days are left until the race-hence the countdown thread

Today there are

days left!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jloganofan's Items on eBay

cool idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @3dalesrfan3 See badbrad2fan's Items on eBay

I think, that with the new car design, the new tires, and the new pavement at Daytona, this is going to be one of the best Daytona 500's we've ever seen!
    The drivers are saying that the track is amazingly smooth.
    Last years 500 was fun (minus the pothole), so I KNOW this years will be amazing!
    I think some guy named Keselowski will drive the #2 to Daytona's Victory Lane in February :)

Really, I love all of Speedweeks!
    I love the Bud Shootout, the Twin 150's, and then of coarse, the 500.
    Cant wait!!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think, that with the new car design, the new tires, and the new pavement at Daytona, this is going to be one of the best Daytona 500's we've ever seen!
    The drivers are saying that the track is amazingly smooth.
    Last years 500 was fun (minus the pothole), so I KNOW this years will be amazing!
    I think some guy named Keselowski will drive the #2 to Daytona's Victory Lane in February :)

Really, I love all of Speedweeks!
    I love the Bud Shootout, the Twin 150's, and then of coarse, the 500.
    Cant wait!!!

I honestly cant remember being this excited about a new season and a Daytona 500 in a longtime-people may say JJ is unbeatable but I dont believe it anymore-I know there are 3 or 4 guys who are capable. And the 500 is just going to be unreal-Im thinking we will have a surprise winner as well

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

I honestly cant remember being this excited about a new season and a Daytona 500 in a longtime-people may say JJ is unbeatable but I dont believe it anymore-I know there are 3 or 4 guys who are capable. And the 500 is just going to be unreal-Im thinking we will have a surprise winner as well

Nah....he's unbeatable.

And you're right, I expect a surprise 500 winner as well....JIMMIE JOHNSON!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @mdclapps

You just wanted an excuse to put that car up! :P

It's a good idea!

SCF Rewards
    Country

whoa!!! thats news to me?!?!? when did Brian Keselowski get a ride in the 2 car? sorry, i amuse myself & had to do it..

anyways thoughts on the new & improved daytona.. well, i just hope they didnt ruin it. i LOVE a worn out race track & Tona will be smooth as silk for the next decade or so.

wasnt it Mark Martin that said the right side stickers on the tire didnt even wear off on a six lap run? From what drivers are saying they could run a full 200 laps without pitting for tires if they wanted to.

Have a feeling the 500 will be side by side, follow the leader for the first 180 laps, then all hell will break loose. then you will see the 4 wide action & daytona wasnt built for that, but the grip allows in, talent wise, prolly not going to get away with it..
    Last edited by Riggs; 12-22-2010 at 09:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

cant wait, im going to the shootout and 500. i might get tixs to the truck race. i think in my opinion thats gonna be the best race in speedweeks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast