Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Would you guys grade these Durant's

I've had some luck in pulling his rookies,here are the cards,all went into softsleeves and toploaders as soon as they were pulled.

Bowman chrome card # 111 #'s 2276/2999 & 2298/2999

Topps stadium club card # 102 # 0688/1999 chrome

upperdeck card # 234

Fleer card 86r-143 glossy 86/87 retro

Topps chrome card # 131

And the BIGGIE Topps chrome card # 131 WHITE REFRACTOR # 49/99

I'm asking because I've noticed the graded Durant's are getting alot more than the raw,Any advice from someone who grades cards regularly would be appreciated as I've never sent a card in for grading,thanks in advance Steve
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would deffinitly grade the Topps chrome card and the topps chrome White Refractor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gamboooler's Items on eBay

I think it costs anywhere from $10-20 to grade a single card, so I would guess the only one worth grading is the White Ref and only if it'll get a 9.5. I think there are a lot of people like me out there that would rather have a raw card than a 9 or lower. If you get a 9.5 on the White Ref, it's definitely worth a lot more.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the replies bob and Velvet Hoop,Yea Velvet the white refractor is the one I saw on ebay that made me ask this question,as one that was graded 9.5 had a buy it now for 1,299.00 not that I'd ever expect to get that much but spending the grading fees on that one might be a good investment.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gamboooler's Items on eBay

Yeah, that guy with the White has been trying to sell it forever. He keeps turning me down though lol. It only seems like me and a couple other people are making offers as the asking price is a little on the high side. With a 9.5 though, it'd bring serious cash.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Velvet if I may ask,what have you offered, if you don't want to tell me that's fine just trying to figure out what I might be able to get for the white refractor,thanks in advance Steve

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would grade the rare one (white refractor) as some buyers are jerks. They will file paypay saying how your card is not perfect, bad condition. Just grade it, and no one can go back against you with BGS rating.

SCF Rewards
    Country

the only cards worth grading are auto's or ref