Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nola's 2011 in-person graphing adventures

I'll be posting all of my in-person results in this thread for this year.

First up, this was from 2010, was the Trailblazers.

Brandon Roy 1/2
    LaMarcus Aldridge 1/2
    Andre Miller 1/1
    Rudy Fernandez 0/1

The three nonsuccesses I had was a picture of Roy, Aldridge, and Fernandez. Being my first time, and feeling greedy, I didn't want to ask Roy and Aldridge for two autos. Without those two, I didn't see the point in getting Fernandez so I rolled.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Next up, first attempt for 2011, was the OKC Thunder.

Kevin Durant- 0/2
    Russell Westbrook- 0/1
    Nenad Kristic- 0/1
    Jeff Green- 0/1
    Thabo Sefalosha- 1/1

The night the Thunder were in town was the same night of the first Highschool state championship game of the season. I didn't account for that much traffic so I missed out on all the players I wanted aside from Sefalosha. They're back on the 24th so I'll be getting them then.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last night I graphed the Warriors.

Monta Ellis- 1/1
    Stephen Curry- 1/1
    Dorell Wright- 1/1
    David Lee- 0/1

Lee never came out with the team, but he played in the game. I have no idea.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Magic tonight:
    Dwight Howard- 1/1
    Hedo Turkoglu- 1/1
    Jameer Nelson- 0/1
    Gilbert Arenas- 0/1

Nelson was going to sign for me but the doorman wouldn't allow him too and I never saw Arenas leave the hotel. Not sure on either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

how was dwight howard? easy to get inside? i am debating going to that game in Philly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

how was dwight howard? easy to get inside? i am debating going to that game in Philly.

We got him going to the game, we called out his name and he walked right over and signed. Talked to us a little and even chose good spots to sign the pictures. You shouldn't have a problem getting him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

good to know, my concern with NBA guys in the arena is that you are subject to whoever comes out to warm up pregame- i.e. if howard doesn't come out to do individual warmups then you ain't getting him. There are no other opportunities inside.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Graphed the Bulls in NOLA tonight.

Rose:

Boozer:

Deng:

Korver:

Gibson:

Brewer:

I wanted Noah to, but long story short he didn't see me in the big crowd of people (atleast 30) that got left by a bus heading to a wedding. Real bummer.