Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See supplystud's Items on eBay

Fleer out of business??????

I just got back from my favorite card shop (Dugout Sportscards in St Louis, MO) (cheap plug for Randy).

He was told by his distributor that Fleer shut its doors and went out of business yesterday.

Has anyone else heard this rumor? Can anyone verify that? They still owe me six auto redemptions!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

they are still planning releases of tradition football and other products and it says nothing about it on the site so i would have to say its not true until i see something legit that says it is

SCF Rewards
    See NDirish937's Items on eBay

Yes, it is true according to the Beckett message boards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by supplystud
    I just got back from my favorite card shop (Dugout Sportscards in St Louis, MO) (cheap plug for Randy).

He was told by his distributor that Fleer shut its doors and went out of business yesterday.

Has anyone else heard this rumor? Can anyone verify that? They still owe me six auto redemptions!

Join the club of many (of which I'm not in)

I've been lucky enough to stay away from Fleer Redeptioms.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i just searched several major news websites, the fller webpage, and my local dealers webpage and nothing on any of them... does anyone have a link to a story or anything?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well thats going to eliminate alot of football and basketball sets. I hope that isn't true.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rmgibson2000's Items on eBay

i just talked to a card shop mgr and he said it is true! and if you had redemptions that are not in the mail already you are screwed! he plans to sue them b/v he has over $800 of product they owe him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, there go a couple of redemptions!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See supplystud's Items on eBay

The one that I really wanted was a Jason Witten Auto/Jersey #'d to 25. It is not the most expensive that they owe me, but it is the one that I really want. They also owe me a Curtis Martin Auto #'d to 25.

Damn! I hope it is all rumors!

SCF Rewards
    See Xab6980's Items on eBay

Damn,they owe me a farve auto,and a few others.No wonder the 2004 football had so many redemptions.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast