Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

i agree with tutall, i have looked and dont see anything saying they did go out of business.

Only thing i can figure is that they were bought by another brand. In which case they could still be producing. Just my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 1Sterling40Fan's Items on eBay

Until I see something from a legit source i'm not believing anything.

I hope it isn't true cause I have a Philip Rivers RC Auto #'d /75 being redeemed ><

-Russ

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See BigScissors's Items on eBay

I have probally 4 or 5 redemptions sent in at the moment, I cant say this would come as a surprise but Im hoping its a rumor.
    Crit aka Focus told me 6 months ago Fleer was barely hanging on.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It would be nice if someone in the NJ area could verify!

SCF Rewards

THis really sucks, I have 4 redemptions in there right now. The only recourse if it is true, is to have a collector file a class action lawsuit. That opens the lawsuit to anyone who is still owed something by Fleer. This should be interested......

SCF Rewards
    Country

awww man.... i was gonna send in my Vince Carter Edemption on monday

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See just-for-cards's Items on eBay

Redemptions are still coming back, but who knows for how long.
    Glad I haven't bought Fleer/Leaf products for a few years.
    It appears that they are not bought out by another company and will just fold. We may find out for sure next week.
    It's about time for the hobby to get rid of some of the overproduced cards anyway. Fleer won't be missed by me. I wouldn't mind if 2 more went belly-up. One company with 50 products should be all we could handle.

SCF Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by newman2079
    awww man.... i was gonna send in my Vince Carter Edemption on monday

Thats funny, I just put the exact same Carter redemption in the mail yesterday. I guess I won't count on receiving it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

well good luck with that... i am gonna hold onto till i hear whats going on with them... i heard on another board that an anouncement is expected this week

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tomkatt2's Items on eBay

Nothing iron clad is known right now. Just what has been mentioned in this thread. My personal opinion is that they are done. If so, then one of a couple of things will happen.

1. They will just disappear into the night.

2. Their product line will be purchased by another company. In which case, hopefully the purchaser will agree to honor the redemption cards that are out there.

I know some of my fellow dealers are worried about checks they sent in to Fleer for upcoming products. Distributors are telling their clients that Fleer is done, hard for me to believe they would be saying that if it wasn't true. Again though, nothing is iron clad at the moment.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast