Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards

WHat Brand do you buy the most

wel which ones? Personally I have been strictly Pacific products but lately I have had really poor customer service from them. Have noit answered emails or returned calls in a month and a half so I may switch back to Upper Deck or another brand. I just like the innovation Pacific has brought to hockey cards such ast the atomic and crown royal die cuts, and quad jerseys, things like that

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got to go with OTHER. I'm a big bowman chrome fan. :)

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I got to go with OTHER also, since I'm just an etopps guy right now. When I did collect cardboard though, I liked anything that was hot. Topps Finest was usually the big dawg.

SCF Rewards

with etopps do you actually get a card or is it just online. As well what kind of money do you pay and how do you pay? I have never really checked etopps out.

FineBrian69
    Etopps is pretty cool. I go between that and cardboard. Whenever I look for packs though Bowman Chrome is what I look for.

SCF Rewards

May favorites are Upper Deck. I love the packs they are enclosed in.

Unlike wax packs, dealers can open and then seal them back up.

SCF Rewards
    See nyyanks_212's Items on eBay

I voted Topps because I am addicted to eTopps. Its so fun and I my port is slowly on the rise!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I voted upper deck only because they have most of the big guys with exclusive contracts, but I like topps even though I have got much out of them lately.

but I really like etopps at least I can build my set to the way I like and if I want the the card I can take them in hand.

I agree with iggy what ever is hot at the time and Donruss is coming on with a lot of good sets lately.

Fleer because they are known to give a few hot boxes or hot packs every now and then.

etopps rule the industry though
    Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by FineBrian69
    Etopps is pretty cool. I go between that and cardboard. Whenever I look for packs though Bowman Chrome is what I look for.

Hey Trivia Master! I actually made a post in the Mod Forum asking if anyone had seen you lately. Thought you might have left us... you missed a few trivia big guy, but I'm sure you would have got them anyways.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Heartattaq
    with etopps do you actually get a card or is it just online. As well what kind of money do you pay and how do you pay? I have never really checked etopps out.

The question of "What is etopps?" is a very open-ended question with many answers. It's an extremely hard question to answer. I suggest if you have the time go on over and visit www.etopps.com and there's an interactive tour movie to watch. Then if you have more specific questions, we can then answer those for you.

As far as the actual cards, they are virtua cards in your online portfolio because that's the easiest was to "trade" them. By "trade" I mean buy, sell, and actually trade. These are actual cards that Topps holds onto them for you but if you like, you can request for a small fee for the actual card to be shipped to you. These cards are referred to as "in-hand" cands and usually bring a little less than they would if they were still in your port. Once you get a card shipped to you, you lose it from your port and it can't be sent back.

As far as money paid, all initial cards are sold through the website. Each week in a given sport, about 6 or so "IPO's" are listed for a total duration of a week. IPO's cost either $4.00, $6.50, $9.50, or $12.50. This is the only time you can ever buy these cards directly from Topps. All secondary "trading" of these cards takes place through eBay. On the secondart market, cards range from $3.00ish to as much as $400.00+ depending on the actual print run of the cards.

Hope this little bit of info gave you a little insight of what etopps is, but to truly understand, go watch the movie, sign up for an account, and buy an IPO. I mean hell, just buying a $4 IPO just to see what it's like is well worth the experience. If you don't like it, no harm, no foul as you only spent $4 (which $4 IPO's can usually be sold on eBay for profit after a week).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast