Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See 850autographs's Items on eBay

Any interest in doing a consignment on a bat for me? Wanting Mauer or Thome...lmk, thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

I won't see them again until next February, but I might be able to help you out.

Noob question. What are the numbers auto'd for? Do you put them on a jersey or frame them as is? You killed it this spring by the way. I need to retire in S. Florida in '14.

Thanks, I could have done better, but I really only try to get the stars.

I'll probably frame them with a photo. Jerseys cost too much.

This happened to my friend today, but I want to post it because it is so cool. We both know this guy in Cleveland who knows a lot of players and he told my friend he wanted to go to Pittsburgh (2 hour drive from Cleveland) to see Ivan Rodriguez since the Nationals were playing the Pirates. My friend drives this guy to Pittsburgh and they go to the Nat's hotel. They go inside and find and Pudge and the guy we know tells Pudge he has a 20"x30" canvas print he wants signed and they will give him a ride to the stadium. So my friend goes and gets his car from the street and pulls up to the hotel and GIVES PUDGE A RIDE TO PNC PARK. Before getting out of the car Pudge signed the guys Canvas and 7 baseballs. My friend got 4 of the balls. And these are pristine Pudge signatures, every letter. He doesn't normally sign this way in person.

BANNED

Country
    See 850autographs's Items on eBay

Your friend want to sell one?

SCF Rewards
    Country

He said he'd sell one for the right price. What were you thinking?

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome baseballs and cool story there with pudge!

SCF Rewards
    Country

My brother got Jesus Montero on a couple items tonight. The ball is one of the nicest Montero signatures I have ever seen.

Sorry for the poor camera phone pics. He took them in his car in a dark parking lot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't beat what my brother got today for just an $8 ticket at the last minute off ebay. Initially he told me he didn't want to go, but I bribed him with a cash reward if he got me a Mickelson.
    Phil Mickelson 2006 Masters Flag

Annd he got 3 of this Rickie Fowler magazine signed

SCF Rewards
    Country

First, I finally got to do some graphing for myself last weekend. Jim Thome was/maybe still is down here so I went out and got my 1995 American League Champs shirt signed. It is really cool to me because this is the authentic shirt the players got when they clinched the division that year. I was in like 4th grade in 1995 and had the shirt then and I bought this new one a few years ago. Starting that year and the next 3 or 4 years were such awesome parts of my childhood growing up in Northeast Ohio.

Next is courtesy of this awesome hook-up my friend and I have in Cleveland. This is from the same guy who got my friend hooked up with Pudge. Edgar Renteria with awesome inscriptions on everything. We have 2 or 3 of each photo.

He also got us 9 baseballs signed by Aroldis Chapman. I am under the impression that they are all inscribed "The Cuban Missile. 105 MPH," but I haven't seen a pic yet.
    Last edited by jyosi; 05-22-2011 at 11:06 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went out this morning to get Mauer and Tsuyoshi Nishioka at the Twins complex

Joe Mauer 16x20. Kind of upset about the marker that some guy gave him to use. It didn't come out very well.

Got Nishioka on my team base that I have been working on, but never posted a pic of. I think I'm done with it now. Only guys I would really care to add are Delmon Young and Francisco Liriano.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's some awesome stuff, especially the Twins base...love the Thome as well, my favorite player when I was younger! Sounds like your guy in Cleveland has some ties...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast