Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Josh Sale

SCF Rewards
    Country

Josh Sale

Anyone know anything about this guy's signing habits? He's supposed to be the next big thing. I am thinking about sending him c/o ST then again c/o whatever minor league team he ends up with. Thoughts? Is he good in person suggesting he might be good TTM?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jyosi3's Items on eBay

Most of the kids out of high school are great. I met Josh this fall and got a baseball signed. I asked him how he liked it down here (in Florida) and made a joke about how the fields must be be 10x better than anything he was playing on in Washington during high school and he went on for a while about how much he liked being in Florida and how cool it was for him to be playing at spring training facilities.

I can't wait to get some pictures of him this spring.

Why is there so much hype around him? He was just a middle first-round pick out of high school. He won't be sniffing the majors for 3-4 years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard he's a pretty highly touted slugger... he is raw though. Anyways I guess then I'll definitely try him early and often TTM. Unless of course you can 50/50 him on cards or something for me :) . Either way good to hear about this kid.