Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bigal_pitts's Items on eBay

I want to see a surprise return from injury of Christian to then go after his "brother" Edge at Wrestlemania. To bad that won't happen as Christian is buried in the midcard.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, I know I'm crazy to think about it, but I'll bet on the return of the Undertaker

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (5)
    Country
    See noisenotmusictapes's Items on eBay

The winner is not going to be anyone that's already been a multiple world champ judging by the whole "youth movement" thing that WWE have been on for the last year or so. I'm oping it'll be someone like Punk, Morrison, Del Rio (though he doesn't need it, he's slotted into the main event scene pretty well) or Barrett. Daniel Bryan will put on a good showing I think but won't win it as he doesn't really need it, he'll get a push later. Someone like Cena/HHH/Taker simply do not need the Rumble win and if someone like that were to win I'd probably stop watching for a while..

Personally I'm hoping for Punk to win with him, Barrett, Cena and maybe one of the big returners like HHH as the last few.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

there was a leak on wikipedia a few days ago that had triple h winning the royal rumble and entering at number 27. it has been taken down but was on the main royal rumble wikipedia page. who knows if its real or not.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (5)
    Country
    See noisenotmusictapes's Items on eBay

I def wouldn't believe that at all, anyone can edit it. I can go change it right now to say that CM Punk will enter at #37 and win it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Zack Ryder.

SCF Rewards
    Country

guys im with alot of you that HHH is gonna be back and possibly win... morrison is good but not WM material yet! cena wont be champ for along time... and jerico??? reallllly? i think hes the GM! ne ways where im going with all this is UNDERTAKER! my fav wrestler of all time, and he IS WM!!! I Think he comes in and cleans house! fingers crossed anyways lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Long Island Iced Z > Yoshi Tatsu

SCF Rewards
    Country

Long Island Iced Z > Yoshi Tatsu

false