Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 39 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See friscoknights's Items on eBay

Who will win the Rumble???

I know we are still a little bit away but I'm curious on who you guys think will win. I got Cena I don't know why just got a feeling him and Punk will be the last 2.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brittanyhoney123's Items on eBay

John Morrison.....The smart way to go is a Morrison Vs. Miz match at wrestlemania....something different for the main event than the same ole same ole

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See friscoknights's Items on eBay

Ya I would like that Morrison is a good worker and deserves to be t the main event level IMO.

John Morrison.....The smart way to go is a Morrison Vs. Miz match at wrestlemania....something different for the main event than the same ole same ole

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

its gotta be someone who needs a push so im going to go with morrison too

SCF Rewards
    Country

i hope daniel bryan. i'm really thinking it's going to be like last year and it'll be a surprise returning star. i'm thinking triple h or chris jericho. probaly more jericho than hhh.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think its gonna be one of these 3 morrison sheamus or punk

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think its gonna be one of these 3 morrison sheamus or punk

SCF Rewards
    Country

i do know that triple h's first telivision match is slated for the first week of march in a new york street fight with sheamus.

i don't think jericho will be back until right around wrestlemania. and i doubt wwe is ready to give morrison the push that they need to give him for a draw on the main event at wrestlemania. don't get me wrong. he's good. he's one of my favorites, but he's still at the point where he's borderline being a good u.s. champ and not a heavyweight champ. i hope it is morrison, but my money is that triple h will make a suprise return and win. it's just about that time b/c all of the "good guys" on raw are either getting injured or wrapped up in their own little storylines.

who knows? what is their quote "anything is possible"?

*just as long as it's not stinkin alberto del rio.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Probably Cena or HHH *shrugs*

They can't do Miz/Morrison at Mania, I love Miz but that won't draw..yet they were better doing that match at Rumble where the Rumble match is the draw
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah. you want your big guns at the helm when it comes to wrestlemania. that'd be like playing a backup quarterback over your star quarterback if they did that. Not that there's anything wrong with miz or morrison..... i'd even have a hard time accepting sheamus in the main event at wrestlemania.
    Of course, there's the argument too that you have to start giving some of the younger guys spotlight time too b/c your triple h's and undertakers aren't going to be there too much longer.

Who knows? that's why I like the rumble. It's usually not predictable unless you read one of those spoiler sites.

Page 1 of 39 123411 ... LastLast