Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PSA BGS Grading In Canada

I'm looking at getting some grading done.... in the past I have used BGS and shipped to a friends place in the USA, and picked up when they arrived.... I have moved and that doesn't look like the easiest option for me. Has anyone shipped directly from Canada to either BGS or PSA recently? Is there an outlet for either of them here in Canada? Any help is appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (157)
    Country
    See jdg573's Items on eBay

This guy use to do it as I have sent cards to him in the past. You get in touch with him and he will send you all the forms. You send your cards to him and he sends them to PSA in the states who in turn send the graded cards back to Len. He resends them to you thus eliminating any extra duty and taxes like you would aquire by sending them to the US yourself

Len Pottie
    P.O. Box 48057
    Bedford, Nova Scotia
    B4A 3Z2

1-902-835-1048

[email protected]

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will try him, do you remember what the cost per card was?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Grosnor distribution does it for a number of stores in Ontario and Quebec. BGS only though. Depends on where you live, but you might want to check your LCS. If not, max91ess can do it for you if you PM him.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    92 (connexionhck)
    Country
    See connexionHCK's Items on eBay

I ship almost every 2 months a shipment to BGS directly, I never had any problem.

If you want more info, mp me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shutoutkings's Items on eBay

You really don't have to use a go-between, you can ship directly to them the only problem is that sometimes the clowns working in customs don't read the "items being returned to sender" statement that PSA writes on your package... so you shouldn't have to pay customs fee's but sometimes you do. Three times out of ten I am charged but I just shoot out the dispute paperwork (copy of my shipping invoice to PSA, the copy of the customs form and a letter stating that these items were mailed to PSA for observation and returned back to me. They were not a purchase from the United States). Within 3 months I receive a cheque from the government giving me my money back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the info guys, was in contact with Len he is sending me some info.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (157)
    Country
    See jdg573's Items on eBay

I will try him, do you remember what the cost per card was?

Haven't sent any in ahwile but I don't think it costs much more then just some additional shipping

john