Thread: need your opinions

need your opinions

Hi all,

I'm trying to get a gauge on how much a card is worth. I pulled a 2001-02 heritage tim duncan competitive threads auto card. Number 9 out of 25. I've looked at a beckett periodically and it never is priced and I haven't seen one on ebay. I just want to get a feel for how much it's worth. Thanks in advance,
    Sid

Re: need your opinions

Originally posted by lord ploof
    Hi all,

I'm trying to get a gauge on how much a card is worth. I pulled a 2001-02 heritage tim duncan competitive threads auto card. Number 9 out of 25. I've looked at a beckett periodically and it never is priced and I haven't seen one on ebay. I just want to get a feel for how much it's worth. Thanks in advance,
    Sid
    Well Beckett probably won't list a price because it is too scarce.

Maybe find another Duncan autograph that is close to the same number and test it that way. Really the only way to get a price for it is to sell it.

Since you don't seem to be getting much help I'd say at least $250 seeing as how other Duncan autographs book for that but I'm not that of an expert of basketball so that's the most help I can give you.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

i would say about $250 due to it being scarce

i would say ebay value 150-200 tops and trust me I know duncan autos. The one numbered to 21 goes for around 250. I would like to trade for it check my page
    http://www.beckett.com/userpages/kbruck32.html