Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

Got home today, The Saban is in fact pre print. Even the "Roll Tide" inscription is. The Swinney is authentic though. Kind of bummed about the Saban.

On the bight side, I sent a request to Matt Moore a couple days ago, via his official website, and he sent me an email back ,personally, thanking me for being a fan and that we will see to it, that I get an autograph in the mail, soon. Pretty happy as for the last two tries, I had with him, I got the "try again in 90 days" email.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got home today, The Saban is in fact pre print. Even the "Roll Tide" inscription is. The Swinney is authentic though. Kind of bummed about the Saban.

On the bight side, I sent a request to Matt Moore a couple days ago, via his official website, and he sent me an email back ,personally, thanking me for being a fan and that we will see to it, that I get an autograph in the mail, soon. Pretty happy as for the last two tries, I had with him, I got the "try again in 90 days" email.

I also got one from Moore 3 days after he wrote back, sent a great auto picture!

BANNED

Country

I also got one from Moore 3 days after he wrote back, sent a great auto picture!

Very Nice! I just got mine, today. Haha

SCF Rewards
    Country

look like this by chance??

BANNED

Country

Got two more in today!! I'm on a little bit of a roll!

Dolphins QB Matt Moore 1/0 via his official webiste, in about a week (don't have an official sent date)! Very happy with this success and think it's really cool a current NFL starting QB does this!

The 2nd is K State FB coach Bill Snyder! He sent a signed business card, 1/0! Recieved in 16 days!

Hopefully I can build off this tonight, at the Swarm game (home opener), and finally be able to start my 2012 IP success thread!
    Last edited by Autofreak2842; 01-28-2012 at 01:40 PM. Reason: typo

BANNED

Country

look like this by chance??

Yup exact same pic and size.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ahh nice!

BANNED

Country

Got 1 (and a half a guess lol) in today! The legit official one is Geno Auriemma, the HOF women's basketball coach at UCONN! 1/0 in 6 days!! It is inscribed Best wishes and signed. 8X10 of him at the podium of the basketball HOF ceremony. He also included a photo with pre print autos of the whole 2011-12 (this season) team! I used his secratery's email address.

The other one (the half one haha) is a NPN from upper deck. I got a Autographed Quentin Griffin Oklahoma Sooners card as part of the "2011 Oklahoma Sooners" NPN contest that Upper Deck had. This is my first NPN success, so I'm pumped! Griffin played in the NFL for 3 years playing for Denver and Kansas City. He also played in the NFL Europe league for Hamberg Sea Devils and in the CFL for the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

BANNED

Country

The drought is over! The drought is over! Seems like forever since I've gotten an email success, but today I got Heath Evans C/O his foundation's website. Thought I had missed on this one cause I had heard nothing back and it was about a month wait, while most people were getting theirs in 3 or so days. It finally came today. A very vice authentic 8X10 signed in black sharpie!

They also sent along an info packet and donation form. I may donate $5-$10 when I get the chance, since they were nice enough to send an autograph.

SCF Rewards
    Country

im trying to get shocka smart, and nick saban but have had no luck so far...can you tell me the email addresses that you used?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast