Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who's got a story?

Blog Entries
    Country

Tim Lincecum almost ran over my dad in a parking lot. In some big, white Range Rover he went through all the stop signs and was driving about 45 MPH. I don't care who you are, but you don't go 45 MPH in a parking lot and run through stop signs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lou Williams (76ers player) drives a crazy Ferrari. We were waiting for him in the parking lot, he stopped and pulled over near us. When we walked up to the car, he floored it and sped away. Even though it's a bit of a jerk move on his part, he is generally a good signer for me and for everyone else, so I will forgive him and laugh this one up.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (16)
    Country
    See jobes2313's Items on eBay

Ray Emery almost ran me over with his lambo...My buddy and I were having a catch waiting for a Phillies game and he looked one way but didn't look the other and almost ran me over. But he did stop and apologize and signed my phillies ticket that i happened to lose that night after many many hours of being a phillies fan.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Tim Lincecum almost ran over my dad in a parking lot. In some big, white Range Rover he went through all the stop signs and was driving about 45 MPH. I don't care who you are, but you don't go 45 MPH in a parking lot and run through stop signs.

You should see how fast Albert Pujols drives his "huge" Ford pickup truck when he's coming through the gates at Cardinals camp. I know if you stepped in front of him by the gates you would be a goner!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Too many players are running over fans... I'm getting kind of scared.

SCF Rewards
    Country

When i got barry bonds he signed for me and 2 guy but as soon as he saw a
    Big group of collectors scamble ...barry reved up the lambo and went 70 out the players lt at
    Candlestick park.

SCF Rewards
    Country

When i got barry bonds he signed for me and 2 guy but as soon as he saw a
    Big group of collectors scamble ...barry reved up the lambo and went 70 out the players lt at
    Candlestick park.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12