Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryeinc's Items on eBay

Hi guys! Hope you're having a happy holidays! Ol' Santa Clause brought me an awesome autograph today. A signed Super Bowl 8x10 of Pierre Thomas with an awesome inscription! It also comes with a COA from the store it was purchased from and a picture of Pierre holding the photo! Pretty awesome!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice picture I like the choice of the gold sharpie

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday was a great autograph day for me! Went to the local card shop and picked up a lot of stuff!

First, the owner had a Bobby Hebert autograph in one of his cases and being a Saints fan I was interested in it so I asked him how much (It didn't have a price tag on it) and he said I could have it for free! How cool is that?

I ended up picking up five items in the store (3 Autographs, and 2 NASCAR pieces of sheet metal). Now he was telling me prices when I brought them up and asked but when I finally was ready to check out he said I could have it all for $20! Could not refuse! I will without a doubt be going back to his shop! That man knows how to run a good business! Here are the autographs I bought, which were technically $4 if you do the math, last one is awesome considering I'm a Cubbies fan

In the words of the great infomercial man Billy Mays "But wait! There's more!". Just when I thought my awesome day of autographs was done I got home to discover one last thing. I had 0 TTMs in the mail but when my Mom came home from work she handed me a PCL (Minor League) baseball signed by Tim Hudson! How cool is that? Apparently one of her co-workers knows him or knows someone that knows him (something like that) and he told her that he could get Tim to sign something for me! It came as a surprise to me because she didn't tell me she was gonna' get it for me! Thanks Mom!

SCF Rewards
    Country

fantastic day! Love the Dawson card

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Love the "Hawk"!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys! I appreciate all of you that frequently comment on here! Glad to know people read this thing No TTMs or autographs today. Oh well! Happy New Year! Party like it's 2012!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two autographs in yesterday! First mailday of the year!

First was a TTM. Got an awesome success yesterday from the voice of Phineas on the Disney Channel show "Phineas And Ferb", Mr. Vincent Martella! I think "Phineas And Ferb" is the best show on the Disney Channel right now and probably one of the best kids shows on TV. They make some awesome references! Mr. Martella signed the two photos I sent and inscribed them both with "To Ryan". Thanks Vincent!

And the next one is an autograph I purchased on eBay, a signed 8x10 of legendary English actor and director "Lord" Richard Attenborough. This is possibly one of the greatest autographs I have because it's one of my most wanted. Now I did send a TTM to Richard early last year but he has had some health issues lately so I may never see that one come back, who knows! Now as some of you know I'm currently collecting autographs of those affiliated with the "Jurassic Park" franchise and Mr. Attenborough played my favorite character in the movie (Dr. John Hammond) so without a doubt this is a great addition to my collection. Compared to authentic autographs of Mr. Attenborough this one looks good (Plus I'd think it'd be really tough to forge his signature, very unique and funky). But if you think different feel free to say so worse case scenario it's fake and I lost $7 (Spared no expense That's a "Jurassic Park" reference).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two autographs in yesterday! First mailday of the year!

First was a TTM. Got an awesome success yesterday from the voice of Phineas on the Disney Channel show "Phineas And Ferb", Mr. Vincent Martella! I think "Phineas And Ferb" is the best show on the Disney Channel right now and probably one of the best kids shows on TV. They make some awesome references! Mr. Martella signed the two photos I sent and inscribed them both with "To Ryan". Thanks Vincent!

And the next one is an autograph I purchased on eBay, a signed 8x10 of legendary English actor and director "Lord" Richard Attenborough. This is possibly one of the greatest autographs I have because it's one of my most wanted. Now I did send a TTM to Richard early last year but he has had some health issues lately so I may never see that one come back, who knows! Now as some of you know I'm currently collecting autographs of those affiliated with the "Jurassic Park" franchise and Mr. Attenborough played my favorite character in the movie (Dr. John Hammond) so without a doubt this is a great addition to my collection. Compared to authentic autographs of Mr. Attenborough this one looks good (Plus I'd think it'd be really tough to forge his signature, very unique and funky). But if you think different feel free to say so worse case scenario it's fake and I lost $7 (Spared no expense That's a "Jurassic Park" reference).

can u please share the addy for martella i loved him in everybody hates chris

SCF Rewards
    Country

can u please share the addy for martella i loved him in everybody hates chris

2607 S. Woodland Blvd.
    Suite 300
    Deland, Florida 32724

Good luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a really nice success from silent film actress Carla Laemmle today. This is a really cool and historical success! Ms. Laemmle is one of the only living actresses from the silent film era and is also the niece of Universal Studios founder Carl Laemmle. She has lived quite an amazing life! (She's 102 years old by the way) She lived in Universal Studios when she was young and had roles in such classic films like "The Phantom Of The Opera" and "Dracula". Now as some of you may already know I love films made by Universal so this a great success for me! Ms. Laemmle signed the three photos I sent and also wrote a letter back to me! In the letter she talks about her time at Universal Studios and also she talked about her books (Which I asked about in my letter). I'm really gonna' try to find one online and buy it as I'd love to read one of them! God Bless Ms. Laemmle! Thanks so much!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast