Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast
    OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

hard to win when the other team has a strike out zone 5ft by 5ft
    brandon inge cant do both he is really hiting well and cant play defence or plays great defence and cant hit magglio runs like he is age 60.

im speaking of brandon's era couldnt throw to first.

oh well.anyone know when the next game will be on.i had a hard time finding the channel today.espn was out in my area but i found it in the 7th [of course] on channel FSDET.

Saturday at 4pm on Fox

rough start to the season. At least we have 161 more games to play. Nice to see Cabrera have a decent first game with all the drama he went through during spring training.

Defintly some positive signs, Verlander didnt get shelled, and if he could've felt his fingers, he might've been able to throw his curveball. Miggy played well, Raburn actually played well..

Its just how it goes though
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

hard to win when the other team has a strike out zone 5ft by 5ft
    brandon inge cant do both he is really hiting well and cant play defence or plays great defence and cant hit magglio runs like he is age 60.

im speaking of brandon's era couldnt throw to first.

oh well.anyone know when the next game will be on.i had a hard time finding the channel today.espn was out in my area but i found it in the 7th [of course] on channel FSDET.

Lol, so you went with a different excuse this time. At least you didn't complain that CC is wetting the ball.

Funny how you didn't start watching until the 7th inning but yet you are whining about the strike zone. Excuses....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol, so you went with a different excuse this time. At least you didn't complain that CC is wetting the ball.

Funny how you didn't start watching until the 7th inning but yet you are whining about the strike zone. Excuses....

i watched it twice ''replay'' lol.
    c.c does wet the ball.looks to me like he does but if he doesnt then he doesnt.
    I will make excuses every time tigers lose that doesnt exclude nyy.
    Last edited by MOTORCITY; 04-01-2011 at 04:09 PM.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

The strike zone wasn't to big, that wasnt the case, the problem was Verlander was hitting the corner everytime and not getting the call (except one pitch in the 6th that was high and outside on Swisher, still no clue why it was called a strike) but the Yankees got that same corner call that Verlander was hitting..

But, at the end of the day, its 1 game of 162

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bummed to see us lose, but JV still has a problem with giving up homers, I hope he can stay consistent this year and string good starts together.

Ryan Perry and Alex Avila suck so bad, god I can't stand them!

Hopefully we get a win tomorrow, LET'S GO TIGERS!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bummed to see us lose, but JV still has a problem with giving up homers, I hope he can stay consistent this year and string good starts together.

Ryan Perry and Alex Avila suck so bad, god I can't stand them!

Hopefully we get a win tomorrow, LET'S GO TIGERS!!!!

i feel ya.theres a few i dont care for. i would rather jump out a 4 story window then see nyy win again.
    Last edited by MOTORCITY; 04-02-2011 at 04:01 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (60)
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings

my opinion

To no one in particular,
    Don’t usually post in these threads because it’s obvious to me that most don’t know “diddley” about the game of baseball. Most, not all, of the posted replies indicate that they have no idea what skill level is involved to just make it to the major leagues. Nobody in the major leagues “sucks.” It is the greatest game in the world because it is the hardest to play at the major league level. The best players ever, made errors, struck out, made physical & mental mistakes. Whether it is one pitch, at bat, catch, throw or run they can’t all be perfect. The opposing player is trying just as hard to make the right play. It is often a battle of wills rather than a battle of skills. As in other professional sports arenas, the “matchup” is often key. Criticism is healthy. The basis, however, should be from a position of knowledge not vendetta and the aim should be from a position of constructiveness not serration.

Go Tigers

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

To no one in particular,
    Don’t usually post in these threads because it’s obvious to me that most don’t know “diddley” about the game of baseball. Most, not all, of the posted replies indicate that they have no idea what skill level is involved to just make it to the major leagues. Nobody in the major leagues “sucks.” It is the greatest game in the world because it is the hardest to play at the major league level. The best players ever, made errors, struck out, made physical & mental mistakes. Whether it is one pitch, at bat, catch, throw or run they can’t all be perfect. The opposing player is trying just as hard to make the right play. It is often a battle of wills rather than a battle of skills. As in other professional sports arenas, the “matchup” is often key. Criticism is healthy. The basis, however, should be from a position of knowledge not vendetta and the aim should be from a position of constructiveness not serration.

Go Tigers

I think you took most all posts way to literal, of course you have to be good to be in the MLB, but that doesnt mean that Don Kelly is a good major league baseball player, he's a terrible major league baseball player. I know your not 'responding to no one in particular' but i'm pretty sure that post was about me saying guys like Don Kelly are no good, and thats a fact.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To no one in particular,

Go Tigers

All i want is to see tigers win a game lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Saying 'no one in MLB sucks' just because they're in the Major Leagues is a copout. THEY get paid millions to play the game, we don't. The bottom line is there are plenty of players in MLB that suck.

Comparing their skill level versus an average person like you or me is comparing apples to oranges.

Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast