Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 22 of 100 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324253272 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stoverc's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stoverc's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bholtzinger's Items on eBay

Awesome, thanks for the help.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody have any Drew Pomeranz besides the 1 on google?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody have any Drew Pomeranz besides the 1 on google?

I do but they are probably copyrighted, and if i cant sell them i probably cant give them away either. Sorry buddy id love to help.

BANNED

Country

I do but they are probably copyrighted, and if i cant sell them i probably cant give them away either. Sorry buddy id love to help.

So what are you going to do with them?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So what are you going to do with them?

if you cant give the away thats fine but thats kinda dumb just to say you have them but cant do anything with them lol

BANNED

Country

Also, didn't you post a different thread about having thousands upon thousands of images that were $2 each? And I'm pretty sure THOSE were copyrighted as well...

SCF Rewards
    Country

if you cant give the away thats fine but thats kinda dumb just to say you have them but cant do anything with them lol

I was just making a point... Pm me and ill hook you up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also, didn't you post a different thread about having thousands upon thousands of images that were $2 each? And I'm pretty sure THOSE were copyrighted as well...

My point is theres a whole thread with copy righted images in it that people are giving away, nobody says a word. I try to resell the images that i have to try and recoup some of the money that i paid for them and its a big deal. While it may not be right 99 percent of the people in this hobby print images off of google or gettys to get signed, i cant count the number of times there are threads asking if walgreens or sams club or wherever will print a certain photo.

Page 22 of 100 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324253272 ... LastLast