Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tdodd31's Items on eBay

Smile $50 paypal for the best wwe auto'ed lot..

Hello.... Me and my son have $50 paypal for the best wwe auto lot we can get... We will also go for multi-colored event used as well. If you have anything plmk .... Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)
    Country
    See ggjj5000's Items on eBay

Here is a lot if you dont like it just lmk what things you like from my bucket and we can work something out

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is a lot if you dont like it just lmk what things you like from my bucket and we can work something out

Have the Kofi auto already ...I am really looking for good autos of decent wrestlers and divas...let me know what else you can put together...Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)
    Country

Have the Kofi auto already ...I am really looking for good autos of decent wrestlers and divas...let me know what else you can put together...Thanks!

I can switch the kofi for this

If you dont like that, go thru my bucket and LMK if there is anything you like

SCF Rewards
    Country

I AM LOOKING FOR MORE QUALITY THAN QUANTITY WHEN IT COMES TO THE CARDS. I WANT ABOUT 2 CARDS THAT ARE QUALITY WRESTLERS. IF I find time i will try and check your bucket. If you can make me an offer with about 2 or so quality cards I would appreciate that as well...Let me know. ..Thanks!

I can switch the kofi for this

If you dont like that, go thru my bucket and LMK if there is anything you like

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

how much will you take for the orton...we have the miz already,but need the orton...how is $25? Plmk..

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)
    Country

how much will you take for the orton...we have the miz already,but need the orton...how is $25? Plmk..

I need 35 for that one