Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roaddogg02316's Items on eBay

I know one thing about retail stores and packs. They never have hockey!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dollar Tree sells some.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dollar Tree sells some.

In what state? I know like Rite Aid, CVS and Walgreens might but its usually just old common stuff and they charge like $5 for 40 cards. And some might be reprints.

I'll have to hit up some flea markets again this year when the weather is nicer. This one guy had what I thought was a box of hockey, turns out it was football,baseball and basketball and a few hockey in th ebox. Not sure why I did not look first. But pulled a few good cards of older guys to get signed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

In what state? I know like Rite Aid, CVS and Walgreens might but its usually just old common stuff and they charge like $5 for 40 cards. And some might be reprints.

I'll have to hit up some flea markets again this year when the weather is nicer. This one guy had what I thought was a box of hockey, turns out it was football,baseball and basketball and a few hockey in th ebox. Not sure why I did not look first. But pulled a few good cards of older guys to get signed.

California...saw some in Daly City, where I live and in Stockton, where my brother lives. We both bought 2010 packs last year for $1....Sage Hit cards, Upper Deck, etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blue_dog_cards's Items on eBay

back in the 80's was the last timei seen packs in walgreens, also if you have a sams club check there, costco does not carry, and the walmart web site has a bigger selection you can order.

SCF Rewards
    Country

back in the 80's was the last timei seen packs in walgreens, also if you have a sams club check there, costco does not carry, and the walmart web site has a bigger selection you can order.

Walmart sells cards online? I tried looking for hockey online and nothing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blue_dog_cards's Items on eBay

Roaddogg: just looked myself they have everything hockey but cards, sorry i thought i seem them before, but did learn they have a gaint selection of auto pucks and pictures.

Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (164)
    Country

Sports Authority stores around here don't sell cards. I live in Texas.
    Dollar Tree sells some.

This is what I was going to say. The dollar tree stores around here have packs. I even pulled a Hit Donald Brown make-ready /50.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12