Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 218 of 856 FirstFirst ... 118168208215216217218219220221228268318718 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

well it went back to being really lame

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apocalypz26's Items on eBay

I understand everything is scripted but why is what Bret Hart did legal and no Raw GM beeping in or anything but when Miz or any other heel does something "illegal" then it is immediately exposed...such a contradictive sense of scripting

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

LAME RAW

No more of this?

Or this?

Or this?

Or this?

OR THIS?

LAME
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

oh look now Cena is a cheerleader too...Super Cena & Super Orton = SUPER CHEERLEADERS!!!

LOL YEP! that was funny...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See friscoknights's Items on eBay

You have the best gifs haha

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

That RAW was terrible. Only good thing to come out of it was Ricardo going HAM on Big Show's leg!

Miz and Punk both got completely buried.....so dumb.

I'm all for Riley getting a push, but he's not a face.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

so Kharma is now pregnant and she will be away from wrestling at least past the end of the year. She will have her first TV promo this upcoming RAW and then will disappear for nearly a year.

Also gone sadly will be Layla. She will undergo surgery to repair her torn ACL and MCL that could keep her out for the rest of the year as well

SCF Rewards
    Country

so Kharma is now pregnant and she will be away from wrestling at least past the end of the year. She will have her first TV promo this upcoming RAW and then will disappear for nearly a year.

Also gone sadly will be Layla. She will undergo surgery to repair her torn ACL and MCL that could keep her out for the rest of the year as well

wow, no wonder why they made her cry in the middle of the ring...thanks for the news

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

i thought that raw was pretty decent actually. miz doesn't have to be in the title run to be a good heel. its nice to see things change it up for a bit. i am not sure how you figure punk got buried. he really isn't an individual wrestler at the moment. he is leader and part of nexus and if they are doing well, ie winning the tag team championship, then punk is doing well. i was glad to see ziggler back with blonde hair btu i have no idea where they are going with him now. it looks like he might feud with kofi which would make for some good matches.

One thing I find kinda odd right now is the lack of faces in the wwe.
    faces: cena, orton, kane, rey, kofi, daniel bryan, christian
    heels: adr, miz, sheamus, ziggler, barrett, drew m, nexus, slater/gabriel, r-truth, swagger, cody rhodes, mark henry

SCF Rewards
    Country

One thing I find kinda odd right now is the lack of faces in the wwe.
    faces: cena, orton, kane, rey, kofi, daniel bryan, christian
    heels: adr, miz, sheamus, ziggler, barrett, drew m, nexus, slater/gabriel, r-truth, swagger, cody rhodes, mark henry

yes but sometimes that's a good thing, they usually over stack themselves with faces and can't find enough slots in the card to put them all

Page 218 of 856 FirstFirst ... 118168208215216217218219220221228268318718 ... LastLast