Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 682 of 856 FirstFirst ... 182582632672679680681682683684685692732782 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 8556

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

Did anyone even cheer once for the divas match? So quiet.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Did anyone even cheer once for the divas match? So quiet.

They were all in disbelief that Taker lost.

Country

They were all in disbelief that Taker lost.

Well yeah, I just found it funny not even a peep. Had to be weird for the divas to follow that up.

Time for Super Bryan to defy the odds again!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Randy Ortons back must be killing him right now.

Country

Super Bryan, enters match without the ability to raise his arm, after match raises arm without any pain. haha

I liked how Orton had his hand out, like nooooooooooooo

Country

Lesnar vs. Bryan fued up next is my guess.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Crazy events took place tonight. Still shocked Taker lost, but happy for Daniel Bryan on finally beating the authority and winning the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Country

I think this is the end of corporate Kane, he's been a jobber for the shield too long and with the authority being embarrassed in all events. I think Paul Heyman gets Kanes job, and hires the Shield and Lesnar to be with the authority.

Tomorrows raw will be a good one me thinks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think this is the end of corporate Kane, he's been a jobber for the shield too long and with the authority being embarrassed in all events. I think Paul Heyman gets Kanes job, and hires the Shield and Lesnar to be with the authority.

Tomorrows raw will be a good one me thinks.

The fans are probably going to try an out due last years crowd.

Looks like Billy Gunn suffered an injury last night plus Undertaker might of been taken to the hospital for symptoms of a concussion.

NEW ORLEANS – Billy Gunn sustained hemoptysis after he and his New Age Outlaws partner, Road Dogg, suffered a double-Triple Powerbomb by The Shield at WrestleMania 30.

“At the very end of the match, Billy sustained a powerbomb maneuver,” reported WWE’s Dr. Chris Amann. “After that maneuver, he started to develop hemoptysis, which is the medical term for coughing up blood.
    “We brought him back and evaluated him immediately, checked his oxygen, his blood pressure … everything was stable,” Amann continued. “We got some X-rays of his chest, which did not show any evidence of a collapsed lung, so our diagnosis right now is that he most likely ruptured a small blood vessel that caused bleeding to the airways and, subsequently, coughing up blood.”
    As for Gunn’s condition at this time, Dr. Amann said, “We’re going to monitor him closely for the rest of the night, and we’ll have any additional updates as they’re available.”
    Stay tuned to WWE.com for updates on Billy Gunn.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Highlights for me were the start, just seeing Hogan, Austin, and The Rock all together was awesome. Even if I am not a Hogan fan, that moment was still cool. Loved seeing Cesaro win the Battle Royal, hope this means some big things for him coming up. And of course Daniel Bryan winning the Titles! It was long overdue, but a great way to end Mania.

Have to say having the streak end does not bother me as much as some, but having Lesnar do it made little to no sense at all. Having a part timer beat Taker? I know they pay Lesnar ALOT of money but still, he doesn't get a great reaction or anything. Should have been Cena that beat him if anyone. Or a younger up and coming guy. Cesaro would have been a good choice if he was built up well going into the match.

Page 682 of 856 FirstFirst ... 182582632672679680681682683684685692732782 ... LastLast