Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 712 of 856 FirstFirst ... 212612662702709710711712713714715722762812 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 8556

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

Cena's best move is the step throw screw the AA.

One spot open who gets it? I'm thinking Dean but ya never know.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

That was a better RAW last night then the past dew weeks...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

A predictable RAw but not bad.Vickie getting puked on almost made me lose my beer and wings.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

A predictable RAw but not bad.Vickie getting puked on almost made me lose my beer and wings.

That segment did surprise me a little...

So I have some Q's for the wrestling community...

Does John Cena join the shield as the 3rd. member?
    With a few NXT stars to come to the main roster this year, will they try a takeover?

IMO WWE needs a few more 2-3 man factions and some more tag teams to have good feuds with...

SCF Rewards
    Country

THey should scrap Bo Dallas and have him join his brother in the wyatt clan.He is a good talker like Bray. Don't see what on the NXT roster can get the push for a takeover. Cena cannot join anything because of his stature in WWE universe.I think the shield is done and now they will all get pushes in singles.A new faction would be great but what do they have?? They need some sort of movement that maybe dolph,sandow,slater and even Big E could form.They are guys with talent but have fallen off the WWE chart.
    That segment did surprise me a little...

So I have some Q's for the wrestling community...

Does John Cena join the shield as the 3rd. member?
    With a few NXT stars to come to the main roster this year, will they try a takeover?

IMO WWE needs a few more 2-3 man factions and some more tag teams to have good feuds with...

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just say bring back the days of WCW vs. WWE, that was the best and I was on the edge of my couch multiple times a week for many years.

Country
    See Frizzzlecake's Items on eBay

I agree that the Shield is done. Reigns will betray Ambrosse in the MiTB match. Or reigns wins it and Ambrosse cannot handle it and leaves. This is assuming Ambrosse gets the last spot, which I think he will.

Cody Rhodes becoming Stardust is a great move, I always thought of him to be so plain, but now he has a wardrobe to go with his skills.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

We should expect to see the Ascension (Konnor and Viktor) to make their debut soon. This will give us some fresh tag team matches for a few months. Another tag team that could be brought up is El Local (Ricardo Rodriguez and Kalisto).

With how the story lines are going I don't think John Cena will be joining The Shield as their third member because they are slowly breaking each member away a few weeks apart. Seth Rollins betrays Ambrose and Reigns after the last PPV. Last night Roman Reigns manipulated his way into the Battle Royal and won it. If Dean Ambrose doesn't get to be apart of the WWE World Heavyweight Ladder match at MITB he is going to interfere and cost Reigns winning the title.

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just tried getting tickets for MITB...only floor seats left.. OK by me ....but ouch $1600...no can do:(

SCF Rewards
    Country

Way over priced.I can't pay that anymore because the product is not as good as the attitude era

Page 712 of 856 FirstFirst ... 212612662702709710711712713714715722762812 ... LastLast