Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 788 of 856 FirstFirst ... 288688738778785786787788789790791798838 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Thoughts from 2014 WWE Hell in a Cell:

- Why have a 2/3 Falls Match and only use 2 of the 3 falls? As I expected, a solid IC Title Match.
    - I actually liked the Orton/Cena HiaC Match better than the Rollins/DA. I don't know if I was expecting simply too much from the Rollins/DA match but I thought they could've had an IMMENSELY better match than what I got. I don't know..
    - Rusev!!!!!!! I can't believe he legit vertically suplexed Big Show! Add him to the list of Lex Luger, Goldberg, Brock, Cena, Cesaro (I miss anyone?) that has legit picked up Show. I thought their match was solid. I was really expecting the Henry heel turn when he came out mid-match but it looks like maybe Show is the one who will turn on Henry? We shall see tomorrow night.
    - I hope this is THE END of The Usos Vs. GoldStar. I'm PRAYING for a Wyatts feud to commence with the Tag Team Champs. PUHLEASE!
    - The Bella's match wasn't bad. The fact that Nikki was bursting out of her ring gear helped though :P
    - I was hoping for the return of Tamina to help fend off Fox but I guess the Paige/Fox friendship will implode from within. Fox Vs. Paige tomorrow night I expect to see.

That's about it, everything else wasn't meaningful enough for me. Was nice to see Bray resurface. I expect some amazing promos between he and DA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

- Why have a 2/3 Falls Match and only use 2 of the 3 falls?

Seems like the new thing the WWE likes to do now is just to swerve for the sake of swerving. If it seems too logical they will do something else to make it "fun" and "exciting" or something like that. Usually it beats common sense to death in the process though.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Raw starts off and Mr. Rollins shows up after his Hell in a Cell match last night and no bandages..no stitches...no limp...no black and blue. Way to sell it.

Henry/Show get a tag team titles shot? Hmmm

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Glad to see Orton drop Rollins.Maybe he can make a run now since they WWE is wasting his talents

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Ryback is back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SOrry but YAWN!!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ryback
    "Bad News" Barrett
    Roman Reigns
    Tamina Snuka
    Chris Jericho
    Rob Van Dam
    Christian
    Batista
    Daniel Bryan
    Rey Mysterio
    CM Punk

Nice to see "the big guy" back!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hmm wonder why??

At last week’s WWE SmackDown tapings, WWE filmed a segment where the Big Show came out and told fans that Daniel Bryan will probably need another surgery and won’t be returning any time soon. Big Show encouraged fans to start a Yes! chant so they could send the footage to Daniel Bryan and show him how much support is waiting for him when he returns to WWE.
    It turns out WWE actually edited the Yes! chant footage and aired it immediately after Vince McMahon announced that the WWE Network would be free for the month of November to new subscribers. Many fans picked up on the tactic and found it disingenuous that WWE made it look like fans were chanting Yes! for the WWE Network, not Daniel Bryan.
    Speaking of Bryan, he attended Friday’s San Francisco Giants World Series parade and got some mainstream media coverage for his involvement. It’s unknown whether WWE will air footage of Bryan’s appearance at the parade on RAW.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

bo-dallas-injured
    WWE.com has learned that Bo Dallas has suffered an injury to his left foot. As a result, Dallas is expected to be out of action for six to eight weeks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't BO-LIEVE it
    bo-dallas-injured
    WWE.com has learned that Bo Dallas has suffered an injury to his left foot. As a result, Dallas is expected to be out of action for six to eight weeks.

Page 788 of 856 FirstFirst ... 288688738778785786787788789790791798838 ... LastLast