Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 797 of 856 FirstFirst ... 297697747787794795796797798799800807847 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,970 of 8556
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Almost 4 years after the incident there is an arrest warrant for Heath Slater...
    http://bit.ly/1wsJmvf

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

The Undertaker's WrestleMania streak, reports inquisitr.com. The Deadman was beaten for the first time at the 'Grandest Stage of them All' at the hands of Lesnar at 'Mania earlier this year, and now McMahon has told the WWE Universe that it was his call to bring the incredible streak to an end.
    The only man

McMahon, who was speaking on Stone Cold Steve Austin's podcast yesterday, insisted that Brock Lesnar was the only man on the WWE roster who was worthy of beating the Deadman.
    GiveMeSport WWE Raw Report: November 4

McMahon said: "When you consider, well, who else was -- looking down on the line when looking at the talent roster -- who else possibly could Undertaker work with and at that time give back in the biggest possible way he could to help someone be a star?
    "When you look at that talent roster, who was it going to be? There was no one on the roster, potentially, and the following year or the year after that.

McMahon has also insisted that he stands by the decision, despite being the subject of criticism from large parts of the WWE Universe.
    He continued by saying: "That's on me. Those decisions aren't easy to make, you know, but you have to make difficult decisions sometimes. That's my job, to do that. I think I made the right call at the right time."

Lesnar, of course, is now the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, and McMahon believes that The Beast is now hotter than anyone else in the industry.
    "Coming into this year's WrestleMania, I don't think that Brock Lesnar could be any hotter than he will be reminding everyone of what happened, of Brock Lesnar breaking the Undertaker's streak. So, to me, it was the right call."
    It remains to be seen as to which superstar will ultimately face Lesnar at WrestleMania, but he could yet be set to dominate the organization for some time yet, despite his part-time role.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Almost 4 years after the incident there is an arrest warrant for Heath Slater...
    http://bit.ly/1wsJmvf

Is that normal to wait almost 4 years after an incident to issue an arrest warrant?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Undertaker's WrestleMania streak, reports inquisitr.com. The Deadman was beaten for the first time at the 'Grandest Stage of them All' at the hands of Lesnar at 'Mania earlier this year, and now McMahon has told the WWE Universe that it was his call to bring the incredible streak to an end.
    The only man

McMahon, who was speaking on Stone Cold Steve Austin's podcast yesterday, insisted that Brock Lesnar was the only man on the WWE roster who was worthy of beating the Deadman.
    GiveMeSport WWE Raw Report: November 4

McMahon said: "When you consider, well, who else was -- looking down on the line when looking at the talent roster -- who else possibly could Undertaker work with and at that time give back in the biggest possible way he could to help someone be a star?
    "When you look at that talent roster, who was it going to be? There was no one on the roster, potentially, and the following year or the year after that.

McMahon has also insisted that he stands by the decision, despite being the subject of criticism from large parts of the WWE Universe.
    He continued by saying: "That's on me. Those decisions aren't easy to make, you know, but you have to make difficult decisions sometimes. That's my job, to do that. I think I made the right call at the right time."

Lesnar, of course, is now the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, and McMahon believes that The Beast is now hotter than anyone else in the industry.
    "Coming into this year's WrestleMania, I don't think that Brock Lesnar could be any hotter than he will be reminding everyone of what happened, of Brock Lesnar breaking the Undertaker's streak. So, to me, it was the right call."
    It remains to be seen as to which superstar will ultimately face Lesnar at WrestleMania, but he could yet be set to dominate the organization for some time yet, despite his part-time role.

Yeah I'm sure Vince is thrilled blowing Undertaker's streak on a guy that barely wrestles and will be gone to UFC next year
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Interesting... I say he loses his first fight in the Octagon.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

They should make this into a cartoon show for the WWE Network.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Charlotte making her official RAW debut as a NXT star.

Page 797 of 856 FirstFirst ... 297697747787794795796797798799800807847 ... LastLast