Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 835 of 856 FirstFirst ... 335735785825832833834835836837838845 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,350 of 8556

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

This is cool

SCF Rewards
    Country

If the Wyatts lose at the next PPV you might as well just retire them or move them to permanent jobber status. They are facing 4 guys from ECW which folded over a half decade ago.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

I despise Vince's announcement for the Royal Rumble match. Why do they have to mess with tradition? Soooo, whoever wins the RR match is not getting a title shot @ WM? Just when I thought they couldn't mess up this year's RR, they pull this crap! The RR is my favorite match of the year and it only happens once a year! Lord almighty... The last 2 rumble's were booked so erroneously and, for me, the worst rumble matches I've ever seen. Now I'm forced to watch Reigns superman punch and spear his way through 29 other guys??? If this was a guy who could work maybe I wouldn't be as vexed. A Rollins, a Cesaro, a Bryan. Not bloody Roman Reigns. Ugh. Why couldn't Vince and co. simply book the STUPID Reigns Vs. Triple H match for the Royal Rumble?? That's not even a match worthy of WM, not in my book. And to be clear, I like Reigns. It's not his fault the way they're booking him. What can he really do? Say no? This is wrong, don't do this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I despise Vince's announcement for the Royal Rumble match. Why do they have to mess with tradition? Soooo, whoever wins the RR match is not getting a title shot @ WM? Just when I thought they couldn't mess up this year's RR, they pull this crap! The RR is my favorite match of the year and it only happens once a year! Lord almighty... The last 2 rumble's were booked so erroneously and, for me, the worst rumble matches I've ever seen. Now I'm forced to watch Reigns superman punch and spear his way through 29 other guys??? If this was a guy who could work maybe I wouldn't be as vexed. A Rollins, a Cesaro, a Bryan. Not bloody Roman Reigns. Ugh. Why couldn't Vince and co. simply book the STUPID Reigns Vs. Triple H match for the Royal Rumble?? That's not even a match worthy of WM, not in my book. And to be clear, I like Reigns. It's not his fault the way they're booking him. What can he really do? Say no? This is wrong, don't do this.

So what are they doing with the Royal Rumble winner then if he doesn't get a shot at WM?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Whomever wins the Rumble match wins the title. If they intend to get the belt off Reigns and prevent him from becoming the 4th man to win back-to-back Rumbles (Hogan, HBK, Austin), they'll see to it Reigns gets back into the mix for Wrestlemania. The problem is, of course, Vince being desperate to get the ratings back up to snuff, but ignorant of the fact that he and his recycled ideas are the root of the problem.

I really feel sorry for Hunter and Stephanie. I really do. Hunter has done all this wonderful work developing NXT into a viable developmental brand, and yet he has to be the old man's puppet when he should be allowed to work the same kind of booking magic on Raw/Smackdown that he has with NXT. Vince doesn't see the forest for the trees, and he & his houseboy (executive producer), Kevin Dunn, need to leave the party ASAP.

As I wrote on my blog, I find it interesting that Vince found a kindred spirit in Cowboys owner Jerry Jones on Sunday. Two old farts who are so far out of touch with reality, they're closer to Rod Serling's ghost in the "Twilight Zone".
    "You can't have an oversight committee on stupidity!"--Woody Paige, "Around the Horn", 2/11/08

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I also disapprove with what Vince is doing with the Royal Rumble this year. Roman Reigns must lose now or people will boo him again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So what are they doing with the Royal Rumble winner then if he doesn't get a shot at WM?

Hobbyfan beat me to it, he's right. A few interesting facts here though with possible winners.

- Roman Reigns, if he were to win it'd be back-to-back Royal Rumble wins for him. Since Vince is forcing Reigns to defend the WWE Title in the Rumble I just don't buy him getting preferential treatment and draw a late number, right? Vince's actions are sinister, so why wouldn't he make Reigns the #1 entrant? And above all the last thing I want to see is Reigns with a wire-to-wire Royal Rumble victory.. ugh.

- John Cena, if he were to win then he'd tie Flair's record of 16x World Champion. But wouldn't Cena also tie Austin's record of 3x Royal Rumble winner? Ironic how Cena could tie Flair's record by winning the WHC by winning the Royal Rumble just like the "Nature Boy" did in the 1992 WWF Royal Rumble..

- Triple H, if he were to win then it'd be his 14th reign as World Champion and his second Royal Rumble win.

And for s&g, if Hogan (LOL), HBK (doubtful) or Batista were to be surprises in the RR and win then they'd also tie Austin's record of 3x Royal Rumble winner.

SCF Rewards
    Country

- John Cena, if he were to win then he'd tie Flair's record of 16x World Champion. But wouldn't Cena also tie Austin's record of 3x Royal Rumble winner? Ironic how Cena could tie Flair's record by winning the WHC by winning the Royal Rumble just like the "Nature Boy" did in the 1992 WWF Royal Rumble..

Scratch this idea.

Breaking news, Cena has a torn rotator cuff and has chosen to have immediate surgery. He's slated to miss 6-9 months. Which means no WrestleMania this year. What a blow!

Rollins, Orton, Sting, Cesaro, Bryan, Kidd, Sin Cara (big blow to the Lucha Dragons) and now Cena. May as well include James Storm since that ship has sailed and he won't be a surprise entrant at the Rumble.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

With reports of AJ Styles headed in, along with Doc (formerly Luke) Gallows, Karl Anderson, and Shinsuke Nakamura from New Japan, the "surprises" are not so surprising after all.

Count me among those not digging this year's Rumble match. Vince is showing us once again he doesn't care about us or common sense. If he did, he wouldn't be a player right now.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I hope AJ wins....or anyone but Reigns really....even though Reigns would end up just chasing it and winning it back at Mania if he does lose it

Page 835 of 856 FirstFirst ... 335735785825832833834835836837838845 ... LastLast