Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who/What do you collect?

Who/What do you collect?

The title pretty much sums it up. I'm curious to see who other collectors like and what products/cards they like.

Personally I only collect basketball (that's my favourite sport and one sport is enough to drain me of my money). My favourite product is probably Topps Chrome. My only complaint as I mentioned in another post is that you only get 4 cards in a pack

My favourite player is Vince Carter. I also like McGrady (although I live near Toronto and many people don't like the way he left). The other players I like are Amare Stoudemire, Nene Hilario, Alonzo Mourning, and Shawn Marion. I almost forgot to mention that I like some little guys being only 5'9 1/2 myself - especially Mugsy Bogues and Rafer Alston.

What about you?

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    1. Jerry Rice
    2. Kobe

If you've got Rice cards, PM me, perhaps we can trade.

I am holding out on Kobe right now, waiting to see if he goes to jail (highly doubt it)

I'm trying to move more and more towards just baseball and certain players from other sports I like. Pretty much anything from Houston teams also (makes for pretty cheap pickups lol). Trying to cut down the size of my collection right now. I'm in the process of making a lot of 30 card "grab bags" to sell for $.50 at the monthly market days my town has each month.

Every year I always collect the basic Topps set.
    I only need one more card to finish my '01 set than I will have all the sets from the last 3 years. This is baseball.

The guy I collect is Ivan Rodriguez and I would like to build up my Mark Teixeira collection as well.
    Integrity can accommodate the inadvertent error and the honest difference of opinion; it cannot accommodate deceit or subordination of principle.

I think my sig sums it up for me.... I am just getting back into collecting after 15 years off....

2. Vladimir Guerrero
    3. Baltimore Orioles (esp. Luis Matos)
    4. I like Peyton Manning buy currently do not have any cards of his (don't have any football), so even though I would like his cards in trade, I'm not sure I can say that I collect him.

1. Jerome Williams
    2. Jesse Foppert
    3. Kurt Ainsworth
    4. Barry Bonds
    5. Jason Schmidt
    6. Jose Cruz Jr. (Giants uni)
    7. Ray Durham (Giants uni)

i like to collect baseball cards. i am a rangers fan even though they aren't very good.
    i like to collect a-rod, ichiro, and pujols.

just started FB. been collecting BKB forever. and BB for a couple years ago.

BKB--jared jeffries
    BB----Scott Rolen

Welp for me it does not matter what set it is since I only collect a few players. I am into football only at the moment. Who knows, I may branch into another sport down the road at some time. hehe. In football the players I collect the most are:

1) J.R. Redmond
    2) Laveranues Coles
    3) Ronald Curry

With Redmond I have several upon several cards of him. At the moment I don't know how many I have but alot of people are surprised at my list of his cards. hehe. Lav Coles I am slowly but surely picking up. He is my second most wanted behind Redmond. There are several cards of his that I still need. And now with Ronald Curry. I have not picked up many of his cards as of lately. I am not certain if I am gonna keep collecting him but I will leave the door open in trades for his cards.

If you have any cards of those players then just let me know and we can prolly strike up a trade. It would of course depend on what you have but I am sure we can work something out. hehe. :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast