Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apocalypz26's Items on eBay

"Substitutions of equal or greater value will be made if the insert is unavailable for any reason."

what a jip

it's funny you say that because I was thinking the same thing...I would bring that up to them

SCF Rewards
    Country

Darn.... BTW is the Cena FS?

No, I'll keep it even if i'm still frustrated about it...

I'm going to contact topps by email, and tell you how it's going on.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (49) Trader Retreat
    Country

This isnt the first time Topps has pulled this with a HHH auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would have prefered that they took him off the checklist like they did for the Undertaker...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

This isnt the first time Topps has pulled this with a HHH auto.

didn't they at least replace the last triple h redemptions with the off the mat triple h autos? i would gladly take one of those over some random cena auto

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See banterooster26's Items on eBay

Off The Mat were Fleer. It was his Raw Is War War Booty auto (like your Taker) that was replaced with those.
    I can't remember what the last set he was scheduled for that was Topps. Seem like there were 2 of them and they were both pulled before the release.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

Off The Mat were Fleer. It was his Raw Is War War Booty auto (like your Taker) that was replaced with those.
    I can't remember what the last set he was scheduled for that was Topps. Seem like there were 2 of them and they were both pulled before the release.

That's right. I just remember a Triple H auto getting replaced by another Triple H auto. Also, something to consider is the fact that in the past some people have got their redemptions and others have gotten a replacement even though it was the same redemption. the player/wrestler signed way fewer than what was expected. how they decide who gets what, I don't know.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See banterooster26's Items on eBay

Yeah but you would think that the first ones sent out would be the actual wrestler/player, right? Sure, some ppl could always hope that he sends the autos back late and they get the actual HHH redemption but what are the odds of that? I like how Press Pass has done their racing autograph redemptions. Even on damaged cards they have done very well on replaced autos and race-used autos and even sometimes giving you the same #d card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

With the Upper Deck NBA, you must wait sometimes 1 year before receiving the card, but it must be us who ask for a replacement (and you can choose some stars or team), they don't send a replacement like that...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    56 (Trader Retreat)
    Country
    See kiddcollector's Items on eBay

I've been wondering if the Trips auto was ever produced.Now I know the answer

He's got time to make dumb movies but no time to sign his name a few times?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast