Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA TTM Success Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

@bjanuszewski, Love the Dirk and Steve Kerr TTM. Neatly signed. Would love to see a scan of Granger. I sent a LOR to him last week. I hope he signs.

Indiana Pacers are the best TTM signers in my opinion, i am 99% sure you will get him back. i'll have to get my gf to use her phone to get the pics. also today as a milwaukee resident i got brandon jennings IP @ a woodmans 4/4 party0048:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Indiana Pacers are the best TTM signers in my opinion, i am 99% sure you will get him back. i'll have to get my gf to use her phone to get the pics. also today as a milwaukee resident i got brandon jennings IP @ a woodmans 4/4 party0048:

Thanks man. I will try Hibbert and George next week. need to design something since I dont have their cards. Difficult to buy specifc trading cards here in the Philippines.

SCF Rewards
    Country

got the pics of the others ^_^

Hansbrough

varejao actually kept 2 of my cards and sent me this one didnt turn out that great imo

Joe Wolf

Nate Archibald

Dahtay Jones

zaza

George Hill

Granger

Brandon Jennings IP auto

And Jose Barea got this today 2/2 on the same card first player to sign two for me through the mail

sorry for the big pics :(
    Last edited by bjanuszewski; 04-04-2012 at 10:32 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks man. I will try Hibbert and George next week. need to design something since I dont have their cards. Difficult to buy specifc trading cards here in the Philippines.

no sports card shops down there? or is it not big over there? mb try ebay you can get cards for a $1 with free shipping but your international so not sure how that would work out

SCF Rewards
    Country

no sports card shops down there? or is it not big over there? mb try ebay you can get cards for a $1 with free shipping but your international so not sure how that would work out

There are sports card shops here but not a lot so you don't normally find the cards that you want/need/like. I usually purchase from ebay but I get nailed by our local customs if I buy a lot.

Most of my TTM items are custom made since it's easier and more practical to produce. Of course I prefer trading cards so I send whatever I have. I just don't get much success since there's possibility of lost mail / theft due to international shipping. I have a few tampered envelops in the past so I'm certain there are a few stolen mails. Anyway, I'm enjoying the hobby so I'm not goin to let the negatives stop me.

BANNED

Country

Nice Barea, dude. He is def one of the nicest NBA players. I have never seen or hear about him turning someone down IP. Looks like he is just as good TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@RockiesFan33, I think I tried Barea once when he was with the Mavericks. Didn't get a reply. I also tried Jason Terry and Shawn Marion but didn't get any reply as well. Only got replies from Dirk and Kidd. It seems Mavs superstars are more eager to sign than the role players.

Anyway, I sent out 20 LORs today.... It almost cost me an arm and a leg. International postage has become more and more expensive. I hope to get at least 50% success rate =).

I took the advice of bjanuszewski, I sent to Hibbert and Paul George. Hope the get my items signed. I tried Granger on my last batch, still waiting for a reply.

BTW, anyone knows if BJ Armstrong still signs TTMs? I have a couple of his base cards and it would be nice if I can get him to sign.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any new NBA TTM signers? Would love to try Jennings but I'm not sure if he signs via mail.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any new NBA TTM signers? Would love to try Jennings but I'm not sure if he signs via mail.

I dont think Brandon Jennings sign through the mail. i live in milwaukee and ive had mine out for about 3 months now and no reply. i actually got Carl Landry back of the New Orleans Hornets signed 3/3! I think BJ still might sign if you look in the ttm database i think there was a recent success.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (18) Trader Retreat
    Country
    See wjwen's Items on eBay

Thumbs up

@RockiesFan33, I think I tried Barea once when he was with the Mavericks. Didn't get a reply. I also tried Jason Terry and Shawn Marion but didn't get any reply as well. Only got replies from Dirk and Kidd. It seems Mavs superstars are more eager to sign than the role players.

Anyway, I sent out 20 LORs today.... It almost cost me an arm and a leg. International postage has become more and more expensive. I hope to get at least 50% success rate =).

I took the advice of bjanuszewski, I sent to Hibbert and Paul George. Hope the get my items signed. I tried Granger on my last batch, still waiting for a reply.

BTW, anyone knows if BJ Armstrong still signs TTMs? I have a couple of his base cards and it would be nice if I can get him to sign.

I got jj barea ttm signed last month. also got hibbert, granger, dunleavy hansbrough and george and collison from indiana. got pachulia from hawks, varejao from cavs, scola and dragic from houston. Humphries from nets, landry, nowitzki, george karl, deshawn stevenson, jordan williams, sam cassell, bobby jackson, shelden williams, patrick patterson, shelvin mack, rondo, fredette, danny green, reggie jackson, scott brooks, andrew bogut, jerry sloan, s.gaines, robbert parish, gary payton, darrell armstrong, tyreke evans, jordan williams, and a few more. those are all last month

I sent a sase to bj armstrong at wasserman media group. but it came back rts. does anyone have a current addy for him??

got my sase returned from steve nash, the trading card was NOT signed, but he sent me a magnet with him on a wheaties box.

A few years ago I got gilbert arenas, devin harris, andre miller, drew gooden, turkaglu, brad miller, and mike bibby ... not sure if they still sign.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast