Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (5)
    Country
    See noisenotmusictapes's Items on eBay

Are these packs retail packs? Like is there any chance of you hitting big autographs, relics or patches? Either way I'd love this any packs to dive into!

SCF Rewards
    Country

they are all retail, but yes, there is a chance of hitting some big stuff. I pulled 2 patches (of nobodies though) but they were nice looking 2-3 color patches :) Today, I opened about 125 packs. Mega awesome fun to do while watching a game on tv by the way. The best cards I got were:

2010 Allen & Ginter Celesstial Stars Derek Jeter (2nd I've pulled!)
    2010 Allen & Ginter Celesstial Stars Johan Santana (2nd I've pulled!)
    2009 Prestige SP Mark Sanchez RC (2nd I've pulled!)
    2009 Upper Deck Michael Crabtree SP RC
    2009 National Chicle Mark Sanchez Mini RC

Various Lebron, Kobe, etc.

Over the past week, I've pulled various $4-30 cards.

I actually had a buyer for all of them. He ended up leaving me hanging after promising to buy them all if I could hold them for a few weeks. I was a little angry, but now I'm laughing because I would have been really foolish if I sold them all. I'm just having way too much fun :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dang, where did you find 5000 packs at, and how much, I litterally dream of moments like opening tons and tons of packs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

through a personal collector ... man i'm telling you. I have maybe 1800 packs left or so and holy heck has this been a blast. I got them for cheaaaapppppp. I have been pulling awesome stuff. God has really blessed me with them :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

through a personal collector ... man i'm telling you. I have maybe 1800 packs left or so and holy heck has this been a blast. I got them for cheaaaapppppp. I have been pulling awesome stuff. God has really blessed me with them :)

Care to share with me how much the whole lot cost ? ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll just say this ... it was not even close to anywhere near the $2-3 a pack they sell in stores. Not even in the same stratosphere. I still have maybe 1500 left.

SCF Rewards
    Country

well if they were $2 x 5000 is $10,000 worth of packs :|

i reckon you got em for $1,750 ;)

anyway on a more important note ... do you think you will get your money back in sales ? or has the money been worth it just to bust 5000 packs :o this would take weeks i imagine !

SCF Rewards
    Country

believe it or not, way less and plus i have already made my money back :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

WOW well worth it then mate :D I can only imagine how much fun you must have busting those packs !

How did you get the cards ? pick em up or pay for shipping :|

SCF Rewards
    Country

i picked them up ... they sit up with me in my office, so i grab a handful every now and then to open. I have 3 piles: commons, .75-$5 cards, and $5 & up cards (plus whatever guys/cards I like such as any/all Jeter, Pujols, Lebron, Kobe, any RCs of Stafford/Sanchez/Tebow/Bradford)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast