Corey Dillon Finest GOLD Refractor

I have a Corey Dillon 2000 Finest Gold/Refractors #16 (#65/300) available for trade (BV $15).

Players wanted in trades listed below. PLMK. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BASEBALL I COLLECT: Ripken, Bonds, Clemente and other Pittsburgh Pirates
    FOOTBALL I COLLECT: P. Manning, LT, Marino, and most Pittsburgh Steelers
    HOCKEY I COLLECT: Lemieux, Crosby, Malkin and other Pens Stars

Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    I have a 2000 UD Hologrfx Cal Ripken Jr. Future Fame insert BV $12 that I could trade along with a normal ripken for this card. the only problems is that right now the ripken is pending as part of another trade. If that trade falls through, then I'd be willing to trade it to you if you want it.
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

Corey Dillon Finest GOLD Refractor

I'd be interested in the 2000 UD Hologrfx Cal Ripken Jr. Future Fame along with a common Ripken card for the Dillon Gold Refractor.

If your pending trade for the Ripken card doesn't work out, let me know. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Okay, it looks like the trade fell through. I guess he didn't want it or something. Would you take the ripken future fame and a 1998 Dugout Axcess Doubleheaders Ripken for the Dillon?
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

I have the 98 Dugout Axcess. Do you have any other commons?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

do you have both of the dugout axcess cards? I have both the base card, and the doubleheader I just offered. If you have both, I could find something else.
    Hidden Content

No, I don't have the base card. I will take the Ripken Future Fame and 1998 Dugout Axcess base card for the Dillon Gold Refractor.

If you want to make the trade, PM me your address and I'll do the same. Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Okay, it's a trade. I'm sending you a PM right now
    Hidden Content

Can you PM me about the possible trade of the Marino card for the Carmazzi auto 49ers mini helmet?

Thanks

Jim