Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 139 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

For the Shula, did you use the addy in the TTMM?

i used this one:

16 Indian Creek Island
    Miami, FL 33154

BANNED

Country

i used this one:

16 Indian Creek Island
    Miami, FL 33154

Alright, Thanks! I was thinking of sending to him but was kind of hesitant since I hadnt seen any recent successes. I'll have to send to him now.

Nice Successes! The pics look great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alright, Thanks! I was thinking of sending to him but was kind of hesitant since I hadnt seen any recent successes. I'll have to send to him now.

Nice Successes! The pics look great.

Shula is really hit-or-miss...I went through a whole stack of his cards before finally getting him a couple months ago. Good luck!

I really like this thread, as well. Are you going for as many Heisman Winners as possible?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really like this thread, as well. Are you going for as many Heisman Winners as possible?

thanks

yes about the heisman winners, but unfortunately alot of the more recent winners don't sign ttm. on the otherhand the older winners that i've sent to have returned pretty quickly

SCF Rewards
    Country

4/15

Mike McCormack - sent 8x10 on 4/7 and recieved signed on 4/15. there's a crease on the side thanks to the mailman.

Tara Reid - sent 2 8x10's on 3/5 and recieved one signed on 4/15. she also sent a letter saying she now charges $25 per signature

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Nice pick ups! Esp. the Heisman winner McCormack

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks

yes about the heisman winners, but unfortunately alot of the more recent winners don't sign ttm. on the otherhand the older winners that i've sent to have returned pretty quickly

Quite a few of the older signers are great indeed...if you haven't sent to them Joe Bellino and Pete Dawkins both signed for me, and highlights of my Heisman Collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quite a few of the older signers are great indeed...if you haven't sent to them Joe Bellino and Pete Dawkins both signed for me, and highlights of my Heisman Collection.

i sent to bellino last week, i'll have to send to dawkins

SCF Rewards
    Country

4/15

Arnie Risen - sent 8x10 on 4/11 and recieved signed on 4/15. i sent along a silver sharpie and he signed the photo with it but it didn't show up very good so he got another silver pen and signed on the corner. he sent a letter explaining this and also said a little something about his former teammates. very cool!

Sid Haig - ordered off of his website, inscribed "what's the matter kid? don't you like clowns?"

SCF Rewards
    Country

like the sid!

Page 5 of 139 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105 ... LastLast