Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Country

SteakNchop's Address Request Thread

I pretty much have just about every address of anyone if I look around a bit. Because this takes some effort, requests cost 50 CC, if I find the address.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Such a nice guy.

Blog Entries
    Country

I give out free addresses all the time. I just don't exactly feel like searching the depths of the web for successful addresses 24/7. To limit the amount, which now is pretty limited, (lol) I think it is best to charge a very small asking fee. Whatever, next person to ask for an address is free.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You don't have Rico Brogna do you? I was going to make another thread about it, but I figure I wouldn't ask because he's not popular at all.

Blog Entries
    Country

This might work:

Rico Brogna
    c/o Mobile BayBears
    755 Bolling Bros. Blvd.
    Mobile, AL 36606

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brogna is no longer with the BayBears. Send to him c/o Arizona Diamondbacks. He was promoted to head of player development during the off season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brogna is no longer with the BayBears. Send to him c/o Arizona Diamondbacks. He was promoted to head of player development during the off season.

I'm pretty sure he resigned from that position due to some type of issue.

Blog Entries
    Country

Okay, sorry about that. I said it might work. I can get an exact home address if you really want me to.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's OK...thanks anyway!

Blog Entries
    Country

No, I can really get a real home address if you want me to. Just let me know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast