Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

I am more mad about her saying that they decide the value of their cards. I wish you all could have heard the pompous attitude in her voice.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    56 (Trader Retreat)
    Country
    See kiddcollector's Items on eBay

I am more mad about her saying that they decide the value of their cards. I wish you all could have heard the pompous attitude in her voice.

I have no doubt.Can't say I've had too many pleasant conversations with CS reps.These company's seem to hire people who are either rude or know absolutely nothing about the products they sell

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (44)
    Country
    See ggjj5000's Items on eBay

THis was pretty much the same way that my conversation went about the Triple H. I was on the phone trying to tell the person for 20 minutes that they aren't worth the same. I also think i may have had the same person as geoffy had

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gotta love it. The HHH would sell close to BV in my opinion. As it would only be his second certified auto. Hell the redemption cards where going upwards of $70. I just got one of the Cena's for about $40.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i agree with collector181, i understand ppls frustrations, but whats the the poor lady working at the topps offices go to do with it??
    its not her fault HHH didnt sign the cards. Imagine how many calls she has received about this matter?
    What other cards from this set have redemptions that cannot be claimed?? edge??

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (66) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See archie44's Items on eBay

they should send you the Cena and some product

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

i agree with collector181, i understand ppls frustrations, but whats the the poor lady working at the topps offices go to do with it??
    its not her fault HHH didnt sign the cards. Imagine how many calls she has received about this matter?
    What other cards from this set have redemptions that cannot be claimed?? edge??

I happen to work in a job dealing with customer service. It is hers and my jobs to deal with people and their problems. However her attitude and the way she spoke to me and I am willing to bet all of the other people who have called, was extremely rude. She was rude the minute she answered the phone. I first asked about replacing a card and she acted like it was the biggest deal in the world.

Like I said before I am not mad at them for not getting the autographs. I am mad that they think they have supreme authority over what cards you will receive from them, are worth and her attitude in telling me so.

Poor lady my butt.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apocalypz26's Items on eBay

I hear ya on this...so Topps is basically saying if they had someone working there that was a HUGE "Eugene" fan that they could decide that Eugene's auto is worth more than Triple H's...come on now topps really??? You decide who you think has a more expensive auto? In the words of the Miz..."REALLY???"

Have any of the representatives at Topps ever even watched wrestling? lol seriously...if their statements were actually true about them determining what cards have equal book value then they would know that someone having a million auto's out there (such as Cena) would make his cards worth less than someone with a small amount of auto's and high demand on them (such as HHH). And to the comment about "well what is topps going to do? Give them Undertaker's auto?"...NO, the redemption you receive is not always from the same set, i'm sure they have SOMETHING of equal value or at least close to it. According to Topps, if they can not provide your redemption card to you within the specified time then they will send you a card of equal OR GREATER value...not a third of the value lol. Topps ought to be ashamed of themselves...and so should the people backing them up on this.....Topps <-----

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12