Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

Wow Just Got Off The Phone With Topps

I asked first about a damaged card that was pulled from a pack and they said they would replace it. Not a huge deal there. By the way the lady was rude the entire time trying to make me feel like I am an idiot.

Next I asked about my Triple H redemption and she said it will be getting replaced with the John Cena auto which I knew. I then proceeded to ask why I would be getting this card as it does not have even close to the same value. She told me that the Triple H has no value because it was never made. I then told her that Beckett has a value of $125 on the Triple H and Cena from the same set has a value of $80. She then proceeded to tell me that they don't go by Beckett for value and they decide the value. I just said "wow" and hung up the phone.

Great customer service.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

ewwww

very glad i didnt pick up an HHH redemption..

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Uhm..maybe it was just UD, but from what I always hear, the companies always go by 'book value'..I'd call back and talk to a manager or something
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

no idea who to even ask for...

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

no idea who to even ask for...

a manager..No clue honestly, I just tweeted toppscards with this thread to see if they'd give me any info on their redemption replacement policies.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks dude. i am extremely heated about this.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country

The guy who handles the Topps twitter says he isnt apart of the CS team and has no idea on their redemption policies..

SCF Rewards
    Country

that sucks-i hope it works out for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The guy who handles the Topps twitter says he isnt apart of the CS team and has no idea on their redemption policies..

is there anyway he can find out?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    56 (Trader Retreat)
    Country
    See kiddcollector's Items on eBay

I hate to say it but I agree with the lady on this one.The Triple H would be worth 2x or 3x more than the Cena, IF he actually signed.How can you put a value on something that doesn't exist?Since it doesn't, the best Topps can do is replace it with a Cena.It's not like they have another Triple H or an Undertaker auto to offer you.

I'm not saying you should be just as happy with a Cena as a Triple H.I just feel the anger over these cards not being produced should be directed more towards Triple H & WWE than Topps.Someone must have told Topps that Triple H would be available to sign.Otherwise, they would have pulled him from the checklist like they did with Taker

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast