Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

Wrestling Forum's First Card Contest!

So since we can't set up an official contest I am creating one of my own. This contest will have two different parts. We will be voting on best on-card auto and best on-sticker auto. Please post pictures or scans of the card along with a piece of paper with your id and the date on it. Looking for cool looking sigs and neatness. I will run the contest through Midnight on Saturday 3/12/2011. I am central time so please adjust accordingly haha. I figured this would just be fun to do since other forums get to do this sort of thing but ours seems to be ignored. After Saturday please pm me your vote and I will tally them up and release the winner at 10 PM on Wednesday 3/16/2011. I promise to not rig the voting haha. You can post one or both categories if you like. For the winners I am just going to split my card cash that I have. Sorry, I don't have any card cash for all entrants but this is supposed to be about having fun. Please just post one of each category. Let's see those wrestling cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apocalypz26's Items on eBay

I figure I will start this with my Shawn Michaels PC auto's...one is an on card auto and the other is sticker:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See friscoknights's Items on eBay

Those are some nice hbk's!

SCF Rewards
    Country

lets get those entries in!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apocalypz26's Items on eBay

Those are some nice hbk's!

thanks, he only has 3 different auto's...i'm still looking for the 3rd one for a reasonable price...there's one on Ebay right now but it looks like he was either drunk when he signed it or he had someone else sign it lol, it's the 2006 Topps Chromagraph

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

for voting basis are we voting on who has the best looking autograph or who the best autographed card is? I would hope the first as if it was the latter than obviously it would be of the biggest star(s)

SCF Rewards
    Country

who has the best auto. whether in your opinion is neatest or most unique.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I only have sticker autos in WWE/TNA...
    But I do have some benchwarmer auto (on card) of Candice Michelle.
    Do you accept one of the them, or it must be an auto of WWE/TNA/WCW/NWO ???

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry no benchwarmer stuff. I want to keep it wrestling cards only. throw up a sticker auto though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sorry no benchwarmer stuff. I want to keep it wrestling cards only. throw up a sticker auto though.

Ok. I asked to make it clear before putting one of mine.
    I'll do it tonight because I'm at work now and I don't have my cards with me lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast