Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruins vs Habs GNT

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

I remember when the Habs hit Coliacivo the exact same way and nobody was crying about it then. Granted he got up right away but still the same hit. Btw no suspensions or even penalties on the play and all my Habs buddies just thought it was great. I wonder if they're laughing up this one too?
    Collecting:Leafs Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Conacher, Horner, Broda, Bower, Clark, Gilmour and others.

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

Montreal has no hope against Boston in the playoffs.

Country

Take off the homer blinders, was just a hit in a bad spot

SCF Rewards
    Country

Montreal has no hope against Boston in the playoffs.

Why not? I have no problem with anyone believing Boston is a better team - they are ahead in the standings - but no chance? Even when they've lost four of five to the Habs this season?

And for the record, I'm not a blinders-wearing Habs fan. The hit was no worse than many others, just in a bad spot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Take off the homer blinders, was just a hit in a bad spot

exactly!!! Was it interference yes, but more than anything it was just bad luck. Any other place along the rink and it would have been a regular check but because it was at such a bad spot Habs fans are calling for him to be suspended for the rest of the year. Maybe when they stop getting so heated and think about it they'll come to the same realization

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See havocjlb's Items on eBay

Cmon guys, I know youre all blantant Canadiens honks but jeez. A suspension for something the refs could only classify as interference? Didnt use an elbow, no knee, no charging, no Spearing, Slashing, or hooking. If that is any other spot on the ice its a 2 min minor at best. Just a wrong place wrong time hit by an extremely strong and tall guy. He was looking up the ice the whole time, just finishing a check. Wanna know why theres "no Bruins fans here"? Because they wont sit and spout useless junk and whine all night. You won 4-1, big deal! Life goes on...if you have one that is...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalieboy3124's Items on eBay

Chara needs to be suspended ... PERIOD . He didn't learn with what happened to his buddy Marc Savard ? And he is a Captain ?

As my friend said : Even Matt Cooke wouldn't do something like this

LOL at bolded. Good joke. Chara isn't REALLY that dirty of a player. Facts are facts and the fact is he's just so much taller than everyone that when he hits, they look dirty. Cooke is a total loser who deserves a lifetime ban for the stuff he pulled. he should take Avery and Bertuzzi with him.

As for the hit tonight, I'm in the middle. I can see a suspension being warranted for it but 3 games MAX. He rubbed Pacioretty out and he went in to the glass in between the boards. He didn't go out there with a mindset to kill the guy. But it was a tad late and Chara HAS to know where he was on the advice to avoid that.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See c_bass22's Items on eBay

What I didn't like is when you look at it he took the time to get his head up and wait and hit right when he was at that dangerous spot that's the part I don't like and that's why Chara deserves a few games suspension. The Bruins fans seem to forget about what happen to Savard??? Even the Bruins fan in the attendance didn't really approve what Chara did. I'm a Habs fan but I can see that the Bruins have a really good team this year they shouold concentrate on hockey there is no reason such a talented team lose 4-1 to the Habs.

When I saw Eller at the autograph session I told him that I liked is hardwork and that sooner or later he would burry a few didn't know he was going to literally be on fire like he is right now.
    Last edited by c_bass22; 03-09-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Country

You will see about 20/30 of those kind of hits every year. Are they trying to hurt the player, I don't think so, to keep their jobs, players have to at least rub out the player, sometime's , this happen's.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Zdeno Chara DESTROYS Max Pacioretty (HD - Full Incident)

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast