Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nothing at all. If you want, and are willing to pay more than anyone else to get them, go for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumm0x26's Items on eBay

Anyone that would whine about something like that does not understand the concept of a hobby.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The beauty of the hobby is you can buy whatever you would like and collect whatever you want. As stated multiple times in this thread, if you can afford it feel free to collect as many of any particular card as you'd like. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, it's Capitalism at it's finest!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

definitely not wrong at all to own more than 1 card.
    Its not your problem if the other person is mad because he couldn't buy the card in the first place. You were the one to pay for it, the other guy DIDN'T. First come first serve; finders keepers.

Andrew
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah im with the free market too

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (18)
    Country
    See keystoneantiquities's Items on eBay

Nothing is stopping you from helping another collector out down the line too. I'm among a few Spezza collectors on here and I know that if I had a dupe of a card they were looking for I'd do the deal with them. If you want to get a rainbow, go ahead.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xirxious's Items on eBay

Its your time and money. If you want to buy vintage Nike Jordans from every year or collect airline toy wings they give kids, its your right in a free economy. Just remember you may be creating a demand for that card. Lets say you get 80 of 100. People who are doing a set are going to panic and start paying more, making you pay more.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blue_dog_cards's Items on eBay

No problemat all, it is your money do what every you want with it, i do understand people are trying to complate there set to but they missed out. am not trying to be hard i tryed to get all five on a card and only ended up with 3, the other sellers wanted well over 200 for ir and the ones i picked up got for less then 60. yes alittle mad about it but that is the way the game is played. You are doing nothing wrong, don;t sweet it to much

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Maple Leafs
    See durangatang7's Items on eBay

Some may think its wrong, but whatever floats your boat. I have some multiples of Ian White, but that was only cuz the price was right or they were available.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gatesnapper's Items on eBay

as long as you are not collecting multiple Bruins Panini Certified cards...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast