Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Health

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

I probably already go with a lot of his ideas based on what I've seen you saying in here. I eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables and lots of whole grains I just don't necessarily justify it the same way. Avocados don't really work for me in CT since it's hard to get them fresh here but I will eat them occasionally when I see them, again probably for different reasons. I'm not too strict with calorie counts or anything like that since I'm a distance runner and burn through pretty much everything. So basically I end up eating a lot but avoid processed junk etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey angel!

When running you want the body to recover fast and the best way is to put in ALKALINE foods and drink.

Alkaline is somewhat new to many. I'd encourage research on the term and for advanced knowledge look again into Dr Robert O. Young's material.

You create acid when you exercise, as you do by normal living and fuctioning, and this has to be nuetralized. You flush out or elminate this acid or toxics in part with green food and if it's available ionized water.

Here's some foods that are very good for the body:

cucumber
    celery
    brocolli
    cauliflower
    kale, collards, etc all green leaves
    tomato
    Ruby Red grapefruit
    onion
    lemon
    lime

There's a whole list of foods that I will provide a copy of ASAP.

And you can't forget the right sea salt. One of the best is Redmond's Real Salt.

Brian

I'm sorry but I did a bit of reading on the alkaline theories of Dr. Young and found that they have been completely discredited by the medical community. While I agree that the foods you listed are good to eat and healthy, the body acidity theories espoused by "Dr." Young are based on flawed or non-existent research and I would not recommend them to anyone.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @Varietyofcards See Weekendwarriorsportscards's Items on eBay

shortking-

You "did a bit of reading" and came to an early decision. Don't settle for less and let this out of sight. Because you read something does not mean it's truth.

As per the medical community, let's discuss how many lives are lost at the hands of mostly good intended folks who are working under a false approach. Because they are such a big entity doesn't qualify them with the power to forever push off mis guided practicing that's even fatal at times.

I stand in part by experience as I am a walking pH miracle. Plus I encourage open mindedness to something other than the faultering that's typically seen all around.

I see how your mind can think negatively as that's common for some. The more bad stuff you read into, the more you're able to be swayed.

I SAY HAVE COURAGE AND COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS AS YOU CAN LIVE LIFE AS GOD INTENDED!

This is the real deal. It's very much so something you have to feel and experience.

I'll continue to do my calling and share the benefits as I trust that you or anyone can be moved to understanding the light.

To say it again it's pretty common sense to eat your veggies and drink pure clean alkaline water. And in seeing how our world has polluted the water supply, it's a treat to have knowledge of getting back to what God intended!

Everyone who is putting down eating vegetables as the way to go and drinking the right water I can assure you in no way has had any results in taking proper action and unfortunately they've stopped short of living life from a rich blessed perspective!

I have hope that people's hearts will be touched and it carries on strongly.

Brian
    Last edited by bangsportscards; 03-15-2011 at 02:23 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think anyone has a problem with saying that eating vegetables and drinking clean water is healthy. These are some of the basic fundamentals of a sound diet. The problem that most have is in claiming that these alkaline theories are scientifically based when there is little to no experimental evidence to support them. To say that people can cure cancer by eating vegetables and drinking essentially water and baking soda without any experimental evidence is dangerous IMO.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

See below for all that kind of insight.

Visit and browse www.phmiracleliving.com

Read "The pH Miracle" 2010 Revised and Udpated

Contact Dr Young on Facebook if that's required? He's in high demand to educate the masses and I cant say one way or the other how this will work out.

You still have a little more research to go:)

Brian

SCF Rewards
    Country

I see lots of advertising for the various products he sells but little about any science. He claims to be a renowned researcher but has not published any research papers. His main credentials seem to be selling his book and selling his various products

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

This is the real deal folks!

I'm following up as I'm eating an alkaline salad.

It's amazing what certain foods can do for you as they build your body. Some foods do nothing but bring you down, stay in you, and break up your system. That keeps compounding and you will get sick in time.

Alkaline foods are the answer however!

And I'm going now to paste the food list on here as I had said previously.

You'de do yourself one of the biggest favors by adhering to this lifestyle.

Feel free to contact me to discuss matters more in depth.

Be blessed and ALK UP!

Brian

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

HERE'S THE FOODS YOU CAN EAT 24/7!

I'll get the other 2 list up ASAP!

In the meantime they can be found at www.snyderhealth.com

Click the "What should I eat?" tab, then the food ash, and voila!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

This is the real deal folks!

I'm following up as I'm eating an alkaline salad.

It's amazing what certain foods can do for you as they build your body. Some foods do nothing but bring you down, stay in you, and break up your system. That keeps compounding and you will get sick in time.

Alkaline foods are the answer however!

And I'm going now to paste the food list on here as I had said previously.

You'de do yourself one of the biggest favors by adhering to this lifestyle.

Feel free to contact me to discuss matters more in depth.

Be blessed and ALK UP!

Brian

AA or AAA? In all seriousness I'm not a big believer in holistic medicine which this guy seems to be about.
    Common sense tells you to eat right and exercise.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

You can become a believer. I know God moves and takes away doubts. You will always live at less than you are intended when you allow certain foods/drinks/lifestyle choices come in your temple.

When you mention eat right and exercise, there's many definitions, insights, opinions, etc on how that's done that you must be wise in what you follow!

I can tell ya again and again Dr Robert Young is a genius in regards to this stuff and anyone will add years to their life by looking into his material and applying.

It's a glorious thing to eat food that doesn't take time to digest because it's what you're body is intended to live off of.

We're talking chlorophyll, electrons, energy, etc!

You'll never fully get any of what I'm saying till it's experienced personally!

It's the biggest blessing I've received to date!

Brian

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast