Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have always been surprised how few collect him.

Sorry Keegan, was unaware we could not query a card value. Won't happen again.

no problem, you ain't the first one to do this type of question, been asked a million times. i didn't make the rule up either, it was the decision of the SCF board.

SCF Rewards
    Country

List it on eBay with a BIN with Best offer and see what offers that you get.

i would do the same, and see. if there is an option to put a reserve on it, do so.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (6)
    Country

might be able to get around 80-100 for it IMO

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (32) HI
    Country

here's what i will tell you, here at SCF we cannot give BV amounts here, but a simple answer would be whatever the buyer is willing to pay.

OP didn't ask for book value. he asked for opinions on value. considering the card is 5/5 and doesn't book, he wouldn't be in the wrong anyway. the book value part is only in the wrong when referring to a value in a publication (ie. beckett). anyone can tell him what something normally goes for on ebay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ahhhh, good point! Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

can't stand mike green

what is that gold/bronze color from?

can't think of it...

the card... I would say it would go for 50-80 or so

not sure though

Most likely comes from their black jersey:

The patch could come from a number of places on it, the likeliest being the hockey stick's blade... The only other jersey I know of that has bronze on it was their screaming eagle jersey, but I don't see where on it the patch could be.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You got it. Could be from one of the stars on the front crest?

I am not a big fan of Mike Green but the card is beautiful.
    Last edited by Krazykanuk; 03-14-2011 at 12:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i actually think this will go lower than that... i think i know this card as i was offered it before... the value was around $50-60 ot less. it won't be worth in excess of that as for some reason, certified cards just don't go as high and it isn't really desired that much.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It could be from one of the stars, hockey sticks, name or number tag and perhaps a few more spots. Tough to tell, but it is a beautiful card and that bronze is sweet looking!!!

It's only the second card I see with bronze on it. I have one with Ovy that probably comes from a screaming eagle shirt. Yours is nicer, though. By far!!!

And for value, I'd put it at anywhere from $50-75. Put it on the Bay as a BIN/OBO and see what you get!

SCF Rewards
    Country

the value is worth what someone is willing to pay.
    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast