Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you kidding? A John Tavares Jersey card for $1,51? That's like "Hockey Card Steal of the Year!"

Still, considering how the Islanders are doing it's no surprise that his cards aren't getting a lot of hobby love. He should do better in the future though.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (14)
    Country
    See HawksFan67's Items on eBay

Wow.....I'm glad I was able to trade my Tavares YG RC straight up for a Toews SPX RC JSY last year..........

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See NEShead's Items on eBay

The problem is that he's in pretty much the same pattern than Stamkos his first season and a half, he doesn't have the greatest linemates to give him increased production potential. If Islanders had a St-Louis type player to feed Tavares his cards would get slight upwards bump...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234