Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

To use the term "white whale" here would not be unjustified.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

One of the coolest cards ever made had an auto variant. Wow.

I remember when I was a kid that was THE CARD that every Habs fan had to have. It was just that awesome.

But like others, I didn't even know an autographed version existed.

Stunning!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

i am still searching trying to find a picture of the gold foil sticker on the pro set boxes with the mask stating to look for Patrick Roy autographed cards. i know there must be someone with an empty box as there were millions of boxes produced , i am not sure if they were only on Canadian or french boxes . i dont know why i didnt save a box with the sticker on it as a Roy card collector. Even if someone else remembers the gold foil sticker would be a big help as i can not find any information at all on my card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow thats a really cool looking card, insane to pull something like that.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

This Roy Mask Auto is Waaay more collectible than any Shield 1/1, anyday of the week.

There was one of these on eBay in 1999. It sold for around $320.00 if memory serves me correctly.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See roy.the.greatest's Items on eBay

This Roy Mask Auto is Waaay more collectible than any Shield 1/1, anyday of the week.

There was one of these on eBay in 1999. It sold for around $320.00 if memory serves me correctly.

Whoa! This Pro-Set card is nice, but still is a Pro-Set card where almost nobody collect that in 2011. Look the other Patrick Roy Pro-Set Auto cards available on the market... few hundreds at MAX and unsold at these prices. In 1999, a Patrick Roy 1997-98 Pinnacle Certified Mirror Platinum #/25 was sold for $1250. Hobby has changed buddy, I was a colector in 1990, sorry but Pro-Set cards are no more comparable to high-end cards of today, whatever it is a Shield or a Roy auto 1/1 card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe this card is rare and like you mentioned auto'ed base card shows up on ebay from time to time . The great thing about the card is that as a kid Patrick was my hero and i collected his cards, saved them all out from the rest of my collection. i remember getting a collector starter kit that same Christmas i pulled the card , it was "the collector" came with pro set cards, a "the collector" binder with the cover featuring Patrick's mask as well as a booklet on his past etc. i believe the box the kit came with was also a card holder box with Roy on the top.

For your information :

"Roy also signed 500 cards for distribution in Canadian collector's kits. These Canadian collector kit cards are valued at $200-300." This sentence is from a catalog of 1999, on page 214.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thank you very much like i said im new around here and any information is a great help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

Whoa! This Pro-Set card is nice, but still is a Pro-Set card where almost nobody collect that in 2011. Look the other Patrick Roy Pro-Set Auto cards available on the market... few hundreds at MAX and unsold at these prices. In 1999, a Patrick Roy 1997-98 Pinnacle Certified Mirror Platinum #/25 was sold for $1250. Hobby has changed buddy, I was a colector in 1990, sorry but Pro-Set cards are no more comparable to high-end cards of today, whatever it is a Shield or a Roy auto 1/1 card.

he didn't say valuable though...he said COLLECTABLE...and i have to agree with him...there will be at least one Roy 1/1 every hockey season for sale with all the brands putting out shields and what not...the last time a card like this surfaced was over a decade ago (according to this post anyway)...id rather have that card than a shield from a collector standpoint
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

thank you very much like i said im new around here and any information is a great help.

Main problem is most collectors of the early 1990's are not active these days, so accurate information is difficult to find. For its estimated value as today of March 2011, it is difficult to guess a price due to demand for Pro-Set cards that is not comparable to what it was 15 years ago. I don't remember, but is the back of the card different of the regular CC2?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast