Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steviey2493's Items on eBay

Where does this tag come from?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Where does that piece of tag come from on the jersey?Is it the inside tag on the top of their jersey?Usually with tags I see the canadien leaf or red writing from washing instructions or something. Thanks for any help, looking into this card for my first legit 1/1.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (96)
    Country

I'm pretty sure it was pulled by a fellow trader, as I've tried to get it off of him :)
    But I'm near positive it is legit, gorgeous card, I believe it's just a piece of a smaller logo on a tag though :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Game worn jerseys will have a tag inside the hem of the jersey, these tags will say which season the jersey was worn and sometimes which set it is from or in MeiGray's case, it will be a number which you can look up online.

Detroit doesn't use MeiGray so their tag is exclusive to their jerseys and it has the Red Wings logo.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See steviey2493's Items on eBay

thanks for the info guys,bcc do you know which member, and great1 that pictures perfect for that card lol, thank you

SCF Rewards
    Country

always fun to see sellers ask 4$ of shipping fees when they sell a 350$ card ... :)

I remember some guys charged 5-10$ shipping for that famous Cup Crosby #/99 RC ... selling around 5000$ :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See xirxious's Items on eBay

That tag is also called the trainers tag. He orders, checks and reapairs all the jerseys. Wings jerseys now have a serial # on the outside that is put on after the jersey is used and before its sold. You can see it on this Bert next to the shield.

My wonder is these things have been on the jerseys for probably a decade, yet they're just now making it onto 'patch' or 'tag' cards. I think there would be more of them out there. I have traded with that seller on Ebay before. I offerred him a card for two he was selling. I traded away a nice GU letter for some Mueller patch/AU's that have done nothing but drop in the market. But the letter I got in a $5 pack....