Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (14)
    Country
    See HawksFan67's Items on eBay

Fake Amonte Patch (Hawks) on E-Bay......

This patch card is definitely a fake. As an avid Hawks fan and collector I can tell you that when Tony Amonte played for the Hawks, the crest emblem didn't have that much or that bright color blue in the feather area. The style jersey that that patch came from wasn't used until the 2007-08 season.

Another fake patch "BUSTED"............

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300537857403&ssPageNam e=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
    Last edited by HawksFan67; 03-19-2011 at 03:08 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (6)
    Country

good eye, thats probs why the seller blurred the image as well

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

Go easy on accusing this seller of faking patches. The seller could have picked it up somewhere not knowing it is forged. I agree it is a forgery, but the seller could be an innocent victim as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Buffy1022's Items on eBay

Go easy on accusing this seller of faking patches. The seller could have picked it up somewhere not knowing it is forged. I agree it is a forgery, but the seller could be an innocent victim as well.

But he said he pulled it out of a pack.... Meaning he's a victim of the manufacturer or the culprit.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (14)
    Country

I agree, it should have read, " another fake patch busted".

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (14)
    Country

Another thing that's a shame. You used to be able to see the high bidders user name and be able to send him a message. But e-bay took that ability away. It sure would be nice to have in instances like this. To give this poor guy a heads up that the card he's bidding on is fake.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

But he said he pulled it out of a pack.... Meaning he's a victim of the manufacturer or the culprit.

Sometimes things are said in an auction description that arent true. All I am saying is be careful what you say about people with no proof of wrong doing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

yeah if you look at his other auctions you can clearly see the guy isn't a really big sports collector