Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425

Thread: TTM and IP success'

BANNED

Country
    See 850autographs's Items on eBay

Been to long since I've had a success.

Byron buxton, twins ST, 2 - 8x10s, 15 days

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You started your thread with a Big Mac ST success and to have gotten Buxton this ST it looks like you have had some great spring MOJO! Congrats on those successes!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Impressive Buxton's.. man I wish I had thought of sending to some of the top prospects besides my Cardinals ones.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It SHOCKED me when I got my Buxton 8x10 back on Monday. So far, it seems only baseballs and photos have been sent back. No cards as of yet.

Unlike Biggsy2323, I don't limit myself to prospects from just one team and have sent out to many of the top prospects, especially those selected in the first round of the draft.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It SHOCKED me when I got my Buxton 8x10 back on Monday. So far, it seems only baseballs and photos have been sent back. No cards as of yet.

Unlike Biggsy2323, I don't limit myself to prospects from just one team and have sent out to many of the top prospects, especially those selected in the first round of the draft.

Haha I only do it because they are my favorite team but thinking about expanding the world of TTM's in all sports.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Haha I only do it because they are my favorite team but thinking about expanding the world of TTM's in all sports.

I started with baseball as well, but there are amazing players in all sports that sign well. I have done everything from football and basketball to Olympic sports and even extreme sports. Seriously look around the TTMM and you will be shocked what two stamps can land you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah I've done a lot of emails to other athletes.. seems to work out good when you don't have anything to send

BANNED

Country
    See 850autographs's Items on eBay

Jimbo Fisher, via email, 2 - 8x10s, personalized

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425