Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: ITG Enshrined

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Enshrined PaperCuts checklist is now posted on our website.

Brian Price

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Paper Cuts checklist is quite incredible, amazing actually!
    Here's the link: http://www.itgtradingcards.com/produ...d_c_gumem.html
    Can't afford this but wow, this is going to be an incredible release
    Last edited by marekschwarz33; 04-03-2011 at 12:13 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow and i thought cup was expensive, good luck getting money back from that..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See teamchevelle's Items on eBay

This is a great product and the market will decide if the price is off. I suspect this may be one of the most expensive products put out by any card company. Its a risk for ITG but they are not wanting to go out of business so I suspect they have done their research.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody know if this product will be sold by pack, like Ultimate Memorabilia?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm liking this, can't wait for it to be released.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (13)
    Country

This is a great product and the market will decide if the price is off. I suspect this may be one of the most expensive products put out by any card company. Its a risk for ITG but they are not wanting to go out of business so I suspect they have done their research.

BAP Ultimate Memorabilia started the $100 per pack craze over ten years ago. You got 1 card. One. My supposition is that $100 ten years ago is worth more than $100 now. Everyone had the same doubts about Superlative and that product lit up the world...(just like BAP UM, oh so long ago...)

SCF Rewards
    Country

count me in for about 40 packs lol. with guys like me there will be great value to this product, i'm gonna be fighting to build the induction set for starters, and likely the auto set along with the 1/1s and such i like.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Now, not trying to derail the thread, but I do tire of the total lack of respect and idiocy of the internet tough guys.

I only quoted this portion of the post because as I'm reading this there is a number of instances of this going on. If you want to discuss the merits of the secondary market of high end products, start a new thread.

I'm going to start removing posts that are completely off topic.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Baltimore Ravens Minnesota Timberwolves
    See damahed's Items on eBay

In all honesty (and I love ITG), from what the checklist presents right now, this is fairly weak. The Nameplates checklist is very sub-par, BTN are nothing special, Complete Package is done every year in UM (with essentially the same players), and 5 base cards per pack is overkill. The Papercuts checklist is amazing and the Induction Year will be highly collected I suspect (and rightfully so), but two desirable subsets out of five and unnecessary base cards are a killjoy for me. Will wait to see the autos checklist before reserving final judgement, but so far it's an avoid for me.

People will enjoy what they do though, so to those that are busting, best of luck!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast