Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Cool 2011 Beat the Streak Contest! Win $5,600,000!

Join the fresh new '2011 SportsCardForum' group on MLB.com's 'Beat the Streak' contest (password: 2011). You'll need to register on MLB.com to play. Last year, SCF member MonticelloCards put together a 34-game streak and won a prize from MLB.com. Can you beat that streak?

From MLB.com:
    Beat the Streak is a free and easy game on MLB.com that challenges fans to put together a 57-game hitting streak and compete to win $5,600,000. All you have to do each day is pick one player who you think will get a hit. If the player gets a hit, your streak continues. If the player does not get a hit, your streak ends, and you can start a new one the next day.

Your official predictions can only be made on mlb.com--you can share your predictions in this thread all season long but only predictions made on mlb.com will count for this contest. The three SCF members with the longest string of correct hitting predictions at the end of the MLB regular season will win one of the prizes listed below. Members may join the contest at any time during the MLB season. MLB.com's rules on making predictions will be in effect here. Please read them--they will answer most of your questions. The How to Play section should also be read.

Bonus: Any participant who predicts correctly 20 consecutive MLB player-hits (a 20-hit streak) wins a 200 cc bonus. So put some major-league thought into those predictions...

Tiebreaker: If there is a tie for longest hitting streak, the winner shall be the contestant with the earliest posted streak.

Staff are eligible to play. Please post or PM any questions you may have so that we can clear up any confusion before the first MLB game. Good luck!!

Join the '2011 SportsCardForum' group and start playing now!

Prizes:

• 1st Place: One card from the SCF Prize Vault (TBD)
    • 2nd Place: 200 cc
    • 3rd Place: 100 cc

EDIT: Be sure you're in the "2011 SportsCardForum" group. Post your mlb.com user name here if it's different from you're SCF user name so that you can be properly credited.
    Last edited by SingleDaddyof2; 04-01-2011 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Group clarification.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Whinesilencer's Items on eBay

55 picks away from 5.6 million dollars! :P

Also, my name is "Whinesilencer" on mlb.com

Blog Entries
    Country

Cool

55 picks away from 5.6 million dollars! :P

Also, my name is "Whinesilencer" on mlb.com

So that's you--very cool! I'm three for three so far...nice way to begin the season, lol.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

i got a 3 gamer myself.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (188)
    Country
    See cccupps420's Items on eBay

just got in

Blog Entries
    Country

Cool

Yeah but you're not in the fresh new '2011 SportsCardForum' group with us cool kids, lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

What is the password? Do I PM you? Can't find anything about it in the 1st post.
    Andrew Bailey Supercollector: 224/255 not including 1/1's (87.8%); 254/458 cards including 1/1's(55.5%)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

What is the password? Do I PM you? Can't find anything about it in the 1st post.

Never mind I am just stupid

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Whinesilencer's Items on eBay

Sucks that my streak in the group is 0...oh well. I got a 3 gamer! Let's go Brian Roberts for Sunday!