Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can Someone Make Me A Custom Card Please? $$$ Involved

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone who is PhotoShop savvy and kind enough to make me a custom card please? I have the idea in my head.

I have been trying to have a go myself via GIMP, but it frustrates the hell out of me!

Thanks a lot,

Dave

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See munchiesthemonkey's Items on eBay

Can you be more specific about what you are asking for, details details.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like a card made similar to the 2007/08 SP Authentic Sign of The Times Triples with my PC guy Simon Gagne, Michel Goulet and Guy Lafleur and call it 'Remembering The Remparts'.

Ideally, I would love to get this back via TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like a challenge and will give it a jolly go, I welcome any of the other SCF artists to also try so you'll have a few to choose from!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks, buddy!

Would you be able to do the back as well? I have the exact front and back design, layout, information and pictures that I would like but would love to see what you come up with, too.

Sorry if I seem too demanding, lol. I have been trying to do it myself but cannot get to grips with GIMP :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is what i've come up with thus far, I'm also looking for black/red patches to make it an auto/patch card...

Pictures were really tough to find of them in Remperts gear.

SCF Rewards
    Country

\
    Another version, I'd like to see what others can do here, put me to shame someone?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm using Adobe Photoshop CS3 with additional Lucis & Photo wiz filter packs, I can make the card look like Finest or Topps Chrome (plastic texture) but it does not fit Upper Deck.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

The finite flaws can be polished up, and anything can be moved added deleted modified, its a layered psd file. Put pics/other info for card back in here and design suggestions, I just made that one up on the spot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast